Hillary says Gabbard is another Putin plant!!!

So basically you're saying that any party that hurts the Dems is going to be labeled Russian. Got it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
So basically YOU're saying . . . you hear what you want to hear. Okay. Cool. Got it.

Good LORD you're dense!
So basically YOU're saying . . . you hear what you want to hear. Okay. Cool. Got it.

Good LORD you're dense! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

speaking of dense, aren't you convinced Trump is a Russian asset?

BAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
is gabby green enough??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is anybody Green enough?

I've always figured her for a typical racist Hawaian liberal who thinks she is superior to the mainlanders.

Hawaii sucks. Sure, it is physically beautiful but the people there are a bunch of fat assholes. They can fuck off and choke on pineapples - though I think they actually eat sugary shaved ice all day long, skip the pineapples except for show and then gorge their fat and filthy disgusting bodies with sweet bread.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2019, 06:57 AM
speaking of dense, aren't you convinced Trump is a Russian asset?

BAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

is gabby green enough??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Probably. She was a Bernie backer and is pro-climate change. She didn't back the "green new deal" though.

So basically you're saying that any party that hurts the Dems is going to be labeled Russian. Got it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Amazing isn't it? The Dims keep attributing Russian Collusion to anyone they want to take down but there is many pics of Hillary and Obama strategizing with the Russians. "I'll have more flexibility after the election." Hillary giving the Russian President a reset button. Taking a large amount of money for a speech.

Two years of Russian Delusion STILL plays nightly on the the MSM channels. And they have the audacity to use the phrase "conspiracy theorists.""
Now we have Gabby sparring with an UFC champion who happens to be ....Chinese!
I understand that Hillary has an old pant suit in the closet from years ago. She talks to it and it talks back giving her political advice. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
pant suit, pant suit in the closet

will the Russians give me another deposit?

no fat ankles, you're a has-been

you're nothing over which to gush

you brain-addled worthless lush

but they might send you vodka or cheap gin,

if in tulsi you stick a pin
  • oeb11
  • 10-22-2019, 12:03 PM
NGIT - As usual, your handle belies the thoughtfulness of your post.

Creative!
NGIT - As usual, your handle belies the thoughtfulness of your post.

Creative! Originally Posted by oeb11
people all laughed when I said I'd become a comedian

well they aren't laughing now
  • oeb11
  • 10-22-2019, 12:46 PM
That was well worth a chuckle. !!
Amazing isn't it? The Dims keep attributing Russian Collusion to anyone they want to take down but there is many pics of Hillary and Obama strategizing with the Russians. "I'll have more flexibility after the election." Hillary giving the Russian President a reset button. Taking a large amount of money for a speech.
I seem to remember Obonga shilling for Russia at a debate with Romney. “The 80s called and want their foreign policy back” or some such when Mittens suggested Russia was our top geopolitical adversary. How soon they forget.

Edit: There ya go. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0IWe11RWOM
heres a word to describe hillary...

hoplophobia
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-stein-901593/

its official, Rolling stones said it:
Hillary Clinton is nuts. She’s also not far from the Democratic Party mainstream, which has been pushing the same line for years.