Delete Account Request

He's been reported up the chain. You're next to be reported up the chain if you exhibit the same harassing and creepy behavior Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Knock yourself out, and enough with the mindless threats.
Knock yourself out, and enough with the mindless threats. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Ok consider it done. I will turn it into action and report you too for continued and repeated harrassment. You guys need to comply with board rules as well. Why yall decided to come onto this thread with your shenanigans is beyond me. Who even knows why anymore

Thanks.
Ok consider it done. I will turn it into action and report you too for continued and repeated harrassment. You guys need to comply with board rules as well. Why yall decided to come onto this thread with your shenanigans is beyond me. Who even knows why anymore

Thanks. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yea, and you may find yourself turned in for continuous spamming the board with your mindless threads.

I posted this earlier in this thread and stick by it.

sis chaps just needs some periodic attention, nothing more. He won't ask for his accounts to be disabled on 1/1/21. Trust me, he needs this site. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I'm perfectly OK with that. Report SC all day long for starting threads. If I'm out of bounds I'm more than sure the mods will discipline me...for starting threads you dont like.
Everyone needs to be reminded that cyberstalking, unnecessary rudeness, and singling out individuals and/or groups has a very low tolerance. You folks are crossing the line in this thread and it needs to stop now and in other threads.
A global moderator chiming in with a warning sounds pretty serious to me, I’m curious if action will be taken against rule breakers in form of points or even a temporary ban. Just my 2 cents.
Drive-by points....Me thincks
  • Trey
  • 02-01-2020, 07:07 AM
Pigeon moderating. Fly in shit all over the place fly away.
I've decided Effective Jan 1st 2021. Next Year. Enough is enough

Thanks Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
i've set you a reminder countdown .. please come back and re submit your request when the counter expires.

however, you may opt to terminate your account IMMEDIATELY anytime between now and ....

https://countdown.onlineclock.net/

thank you valued poster!
I"m gonna report each and every one of you to Crypt. You will comply. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
RTM'd....and reported you for your continued and unprovoked harrassment and endangering the safety of others on the board by promoting hostility, anger and in my view inciting violence. This is an opportunity for the mods to take action against you for coming into this thread unprovoked with your ongoing harrassment and slander. In fact if the mods dont discipline you for what everyone can see is clearly and openly unprovoked stalking and harrassment I will ask the admins to deal with you. Enough of your horrid childish behavior from thread to thread and forum to forum its time you stopped following me around and verbally harassing SC. You can't control yourself...again stop following me around and harassing me. How many times do I have to ask?

Ike, Cryp, Darth can one of you admonish this guy. Enough is enough.

Thnx Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

but .. what about MAGA Gurl? will u use your mod ties to BAN MAGA Gurl???

I very seriously doubt that Sistine is serious about deleting her account, but who knows? ..... Trump's re-election this November just might git 'er done .....