It's Not YOU, It's ME...

Its the same ole same ole, provider comes on here, whines about men "incognito".
Your right, I have no interest in this thread
All the best to you
And that's the point Fast Gunn... the proper provider is the ideal female protoype: HOT, SEXY and WILLING. However, very few women are truly that way... and this is where providers come in. We exploit men for their perpetual and ubiquitous sexual yearning.

In a simpler time, men only sought out sex workers for sex. But now with globalization and the simultaneous industrialization of coutries we'd never thought would see a free election...the dynamic has changed. Men want more from their sex workers... They want more than a sexual release...they want an ESCAPE. They want "Polly Provider" to "PROVIDE" the vacation from real life that, for whatever reason, they can't get on tradtional terms. Men want the paradigm of femininty to collide into a beautiful sexual product that they can buy....on the terms they want....
Originally Posted by ChampagneSuperNova
I initially forgot that little bit in red I just added. Sorry SNL! Now I can see why you were confused, lol!
Its the same ole same ole, provider comes on here, whines about men "incognito".
All the best to you Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I understand you are from Arkansas, but I have no idea how to make this any simpler for you. Where did I "whine" or "complain" about men? The only negative things I mentioned were about me and providers in general. Sardonic and sophisticated humor is lost upon you. Five people took the time to "like" the original post. Sorry you weren't able to grasp its point as well.
All the best to you Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
snl I think she is very revealing in this. It is true. Most of the providers(not all) are acting out fantasies and that they are not anywhere near what their true personality is like. I for one don't really want to know most of the providers I have seen on any kind of personal basis. I just want an hour of hot sexual fun. Now if I did I am sure it would be just like she described herself and I quote "The real me is a gassy, obnoxious, alcoholic, shallow, and self-absorbed little cunt". Now isn't that every man's dreamgirl. Gee I wonder if she wants to meet my mother?
snl I think she is very revealing in this. It is true. Most of the providers(not all) are acting out fantasies and that they are not anywhere near what their true personality is like. I for one don't really want to know most of the providers I have seen on any kind of personal basis. I just want an hour of hot sexual fun. Now if I did I am sure it would be just like she described herself and I quote "The real me is a gassy, obnoxious, alcoholic, shallow, and self-absorbed little cunt". Now isn't that every man's dreamgirl. Gee I wonder if she wants to meet my mother? Originally Posted by burkalini
She left out presumptive and condescending. Opps! found it!

"I understand you are from Arkansas, but I have no idea how to make this any simpler for you. Where did I "whine" or "complain" about men? The only negative things I mentioned were about me and providers in general. Sardonic and sophisticated humor is lost upon you. Five people took the time to "like" the original post. Sorry you weren't able to grasp its point as well."
I understand you are from Arkansas, but I have no idea how to make this any simpler for you. Where did I "whine" or "complain" about men? The only negative things I mentioned were about me and providers in general. Sardonic and sophisticated humor is lost upon you. Five people took the time to "like" the original post. Sorry you weren't able to grasp its point as well. Originally Posted by ChampagneSuperNova
Wow!! You got 5 like's!!( I always wondered who paid attention to those -mystery solved ) I'm impressed...about as impressed as I was with your geographical insult. I would have responded sooner but it takes us southerners a while to Google translate those big words you used

once again I wish you all the best
So far I have found this entire thread amusing and, unbelievably for eccie, actually thoughtfully written and thought-provoking as well.
I am mid-30's and on the rather chunky side. Still, I have found a small niche for myself in the hobbying world. There are men that prefer the larger ladies, and I am still young enough to play energetically. It has been a running theme amongst my "clientele" though, that they are of the over-40 set. That's great because I prefer older gentlemen anyway. This makes me much more comfortable, in that I do NOT have to "act" anything but as myself. I am a very down-to-earth individual, a realist to the nth degree. If I have to "act" like I enjoy certain music just to make a conversation last longer, then I am not doing what I am being paid for. I am being paid for companionship and friendship. Most of my clients, and I have been doing this going on 10 years now, want someone to pay ATTENTION to them. THAT is what I do. I have clients that I have not seen for months bcd, but I chat with them via texts, emails, etc. I do even see some of them otc for lunch or something. I do not try to cultivate a "relationship" with them, but having an actual CONNECTION to someone can never be a bad thing. As long as we both use discretion, there is no reason for me not to be their actual friend if they wish it. While I have lost "business" due to my propensity to be "friends", I have gained ACTUAL friends. Those same people have helped me on more than one occasion when I was against a wall and REALLY needed some help. I'd much rather have a handful of regular "friends" that will see me as often as they can than several cold and emotionless "clients" that I have to put on a silly act for and never see again. While this is a "job", it is also something of a way of life. Either you're in it or you're not (on the provider's part), and if you're not then you've probably screwed yourself out of many repeat clients.

P.S. I guess I should say... I understand that some hobbyists pay for their FANTASY girl and want just that... The illusion come to life. The OP is obviously the type that can provide that. I, however, don't think I am any man's dream girl. That is why I can be myself. I do see the OP's point, but I am not the young hottie and don't wish I were.

Stay safe and play hard.
  • Old-T
  • 08-08-2011, 09:42 AM
ChampagneSuperNova,

I think you are missing the point. You and Burkalini are almost two halves of a whole--you are both saying that most meetings are fantasy. It's always interesting to watch people argue about how to say the same thing.

What has gotten you in trouble here are two things:

1. You did it in a way that insulted a lot of readers, whether that was your initial plan or not. Your OP in essence said we men are too dumb to know that it is a fantasy so you have to tell us in simple terms. Now your reply to SNL was obviously intended to be an insult, so that didn't endear you at all since SNL is one of the more thoughtful, interesting posters here.

2. You--as do many others--assume anyone who doesn't see things as you do is wrong, or at least ignorant and misguided. I for one DO ask SOME ladies I have see a number of times--and we seem to hit it off FOR REAL--if they are interested in some OTC non-BCD time. Maybe dinner, maybe tickets to a baseball game, concert, etc. Contrary to your view (which I am not saying is wrong for you), SOME ladies actually do enjoy some of their clients. A few weekends I went to a ballgame with a lady and her two kids. Picked them up, went to the game, had some hotdogs, and dropped them off. I enjoyed the company, she enjoyed a day out where she didn't have to do all the running around after two young boys. Can't say the food was fantastic, but that's a different matter. Did she "owe" the OTC time to me? Of course not. Did we both understand what it was and what it wasn't? Yep. If something like that doesn't fit you, fine. It did fit her, and if you imply she is too dumb to know what she really wants I will tell you you are wrong.

Different ladies have different business models, and different people enjoy each other's company differently. The sooner you actually understand that, the better you will probably do. There is no harm in asking a lady out, and no harm in her saying YES or NO depending upon her situation. If a guy persistes and doesn't get the hint, then I agree with you.

O-T

PS: Not once in the whole afternoon did she belch, fart, or make any other inappropriate noises. And I'm still working on her music appriciation.
Nicely said Old T....

Lady (or dude, whichever you are) what exactly are you trying to accomplish with your thread? It's not like this hasn't been discussed before and i don't see anything changing anytime soon.
OK, it was me after all!
Old T I agree that it's possible to meet a provider and make a connection. I met one and spent a whole year with her. She even quit the business while we were together. What I am saying is that if you expect more than a fantasy then you are in for dissapointment on the most part. I go in to a session expecting a good time and nothing else. Now with that said If the OP wanted to offer more than the fantasy with that great true personality of hers I think I would have to PASS
There is a fine line between believing the fantasy and being delusional!
  • Old-T
  • 08-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Old T I agree that it's possible to meet a provider and make a connection. I met one and spent a whole year with her. She even quit the business while we were together. What I am saying is that if you expect more than a fantasy then you are in for dissapointment on the most part. I go in to a session expecting a good time and nothing else. Now with that said If the OP wanted to offer more than the fantasy with that great true personality of hers I think I would have to PASS Originally Posted by burkalini

Completely understand, and that's what I was trying to say. She posted it was a fantasy, you posted it was a fantasy, but clearly the two of you said it in vastly different ways. The points I made after that opening comment were directed her way. I wasn't taking exception to what you said, sorry if it came across that way.
wow!!!!
Completely understand, and that's what I was trying to say. She posted it was a fantasy, you posted it was a fantasy, but clearly the two of you said it in vastly different ways. The points I made after that opening comment were directed her way. I wasn't taking exception to what you said, sorry if it came across that way. Originally Posted by Old-T
How do you know it's a she Old T?