MAGA - May a Graveyard Await..

• oeb11
  • 04-19-2020, 12:22 PM
YR just posts nonsense with no substantiation.

a fiction writer - and a poor one at that.
Best left on Ignore!!!
I'm trying to figure out the magic number that Progressives use to determine when incompetence starts and we can blame a President at that point and say he has blood on his hands and is responsible for their deaths because obviously it isn't over 12,000 the number that died during the H1N1 epidemic in 2009 during the Obama administration.

So I guess if Biden becomes President ( GOD help us all ) we'll wait for the magic number of 12,000 deaths due to something President Biden ( forgive for even entertaining the thought ) could have prevented if he had only acted sooner.

Maybe looking back ( warning, going into "whataboutism" ) we should have stopped the production of all pain killers to save thousands of lives.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db294.htm

In 2016, the age-adjusted rate of drug overdose deaths in the United States was more than three times the rate in 1999.

So wasn't President Obama warned about the increasing number of deaths due to opioid abuse? Are those deaths, the increased deaths from the time he took office knowing that this epidemic was increasing on his hands?

Funny, I don't remember the MSM making those comments that a President did nothing while thousands of Americans died. I guess it depends on who you are rooting for. More on this when I get done with this and show you another example of how the MSM only cares about one party taking blame while giving another a pass. You can read about it in "Politics and Party Trumps #Me Too" which I'll post as soon as I finish here.

Sure, some innocent people may have had to suffer much like the innocent people made to suffer when the entire economy was shut down to save a few thousand lives, many of whom would have died from the regular old run of the mill Influenza A. Have we figured out that number yet? How many that died of COVID-19 compared to Influenza? I think we have and as of now, subject to change of course, influenza is still ahead just like media pundits like Anderson Cooper and other Democrat mouth pieces suggested would happen in the early days of the COVID-19 crisis. But we are getting close to influenza A numbers, something Cooper is probably secretly hopping will happen so that his earlier comments don't make him look like a fool. Sorry Anderson Cooper but you are a bit late for that.
You said 400. Yous backpedaling now? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No, I know 400 deaths to you is way too low. To me 40,000 is way too high. If someone commits suicide because of this Pandemic should that be counted as a Covid-19 death? They want the death rate to be as high as possible and they'll do it anyway they can. At the end of this thing there's going to be some truly fucked up people.
Dims don't want to flatten the curve. They want to flatten America. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They won't.
Dims don't want to flatten the curve. They want to flatten America. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They have done a good job of that.
Not sure if'n it's photo shopped or not.

I’m sure this one isn’t photoshopped. Its from 1998.

Fuckings prophetic, eh?