First place you'll go...

Always wanted to stop there back in the day. Never did. How’s their pizza? Originally Posted by bambino
The pizza is fabulous.
Always wanted to stop there back in the day. Never did. How’s their pizza? Originally Posted by bambino
Decent, but more of a menu-filler imo. There’s way better pizza a mile away at Luciano’s. I get the homemade pasta at Tillies, it’s a doughy delight.
WV restaurants are now open for outdoor seating service only, next week I believe I read will be open to indoor seating with much reduced capacity.
One restaurant I checked out said reservations only.

Yes I know it may be to cold to sit out but hey the option is there. One friend I informed about outside said we could wear our ski cloths. I told her I put on so much weight since I last wore mine I cant zip up the jacket.
Forecast is cold until next Thursday,
I've been out riding with friends but I would say Grist House will probably be one of my first stops. Been picking up beer but it's not the same.
So Nobody going to the Y to eat?
  • SD78
  • 05-20-2020, 12:12 AM
With reduced seating a lot of these places are going to be forced to raise their prices or end up closing their doors anyway.
Ohio valley west of th Pennsylvania line is going to be like Las Vegas.
  • SD78
  • 05-21-2020, 12:08 AM
Yeah, I'm already looking at out of state options for things to do this summer, Wolfe can eat a dick.
Yeah, I'm already looking at out of state options for things to do this summer, Wolfe can eat a dick. Originally Posted by SD78
Lololol
Just purchased my plane ticket for the summer.

Did you guys hear about Peduto"s plan for outdoor restaurant seating?
Apparently he wants to close off a few streets and turn them into outdoor dining.
Just a couple of streets mentioned;
East Carson Street
&
Butler Street

This should get real interesting during rush hour.
( And during pub crawls )
Go figure, he is as big of an asshole as Wolf
Went to Buffalo Wild Wings and Green Turtle at Morgantown two weeks ago. Service was terrible and food was disgusting as usual. I did enjoy the high test beer.
Will try my regular Pa places this week.
The Duquesne Club......my hero....
In the Mon????
The barbershop. I'm used to getting a haircut about every 2 weeks and I was overdue when everything shut down. 6 weeks later I'm feeling like a sheepdog. Gotta get a haircut. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I look like a hippie from the 60’s, and I need a shave, any recommendations?
The Duquesne Club......my hero.... Originally Posted by eaglehorse
See you there!