Anyone watching Filthy Rich Jeffry Epstein?

Slick Willy looks swell in Monica's blue dress, dontcha think? You do too, munchy. Btw I hear you go both ways: 1) men and 2) boys.

Hmmm... 26 fucking flights on the Lolita Express. How many were you on, munchy? It's all in the logs. Slick Willy says he never set foot on Orgy island. Yet Epstein's victims and the island caretaker saw him there. What does your WaPo truth-o-meter say about that, munchy? Originally Posted by lustylad
munchy! had to many bottles of his favorite to be able to see his Wapo truth-o-meter
yet another highly entertaining post smokey. you really know how to put Trump supporters in their place with your vast intellect.

your posts look like Joe Biden wrote them for you.

BAHHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
and here I thought turd smokey was Biden's speech writer
Back to the topic of Clinton lol. Bossy lady ...Has faux news started defending twit head yet? Fun fkn stuff. Just glad I'm not one of the 24/7's on here trying to defend ignorant in chief of stupid people
^^^^^ look what the cat drug in

Lol and way to stay on toplc hot rott. A bossy lady will keep you straight though. You better go help the kid and his lady lol at the I35 truck stop
Lol and way to stay on toplc hot rott. A bossy lady will keep you straight though. You better go help the kid and his lady lol at the I35 truck stop Originally Posted by Tsmokies

with support from voters like you, how can Joe Biden win?

BAHHAHHAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 07-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Will ts write in H... on the ballot - Stay tuned for more DPST antics!!!
One of you need to give your bossy lady a break from the I35 truck stop to keep you on topic about this Clinton in a dress post. The clueless are 2 funny. Just glad I'm not hating here 24/7. The fake news can be entertaining though when they show another vid of the ignorant in chief of the stupid trying to be smart n classy lol. Obama's class has left the building, now we have the orange Putin puppet. Fun stupid stuff though.

Hope the bossy lady don't give up on the I35 Kid truckers and keep me on topic again
  • R.M.
  • 07-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Poor Tranny Smoker. You jealous because you weren't wearing that blue dress? To stay on topic. Anyone's thoughts on Steve Bing and his girlfriend? They are both died. #Clintonstrikesagain
I watched the doc series. As the father of a minor female, that sick fucker got off easy by killing himself IMO. He should have received the punishment that he would have received in prison after those guys in there were done with him.

His despicable acts had nothing to do with politics. He had friends on both sides. He was just a sick rich fuck. Politics don't justify anything about what that piece of shit did. He was a disgusting man who did not deserve to be on earth. I'm glad he saved the tax payers some money.
I watched the doc series. As the father of a minor female, that sick fucker got off easy by killing himself IMO. He should have received the punishment that he would have received in prison after those guys in there were done with him.

His despicable acts had nothing to do with politics. He had friends on both sides. He was just a sick rich fuck. Politics don't justify anything about what that piece of shit did. He was a disgusting man who did not deserve to be on earth. I'm glad he saved the tax payers some money. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So profound.
No One seems to be interested in Barry on epstein's jet - maybe they disguised him as a steward>
Did Bill Ask for a shoeshine??? Originally Posted by oeb11
Get yer bigotry here! Bigotry on display! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Trump told New York Magazine that he’d known Epstein for 15 years. “Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
  • R.M.
  • 07-08-2020, 09:13 AM

His despicable acts had nothing to do with politics. He had friends on both sides. He was just a sick rich fuck. Politics don't justify anything about what that piece of shit did. He was a disgusting man who did not deserve to be on earth. I'm glad he saved the tax payers some money. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'm watching it again. I missed a few things. Ghislaine Maxwell is just as guilty as Epstein. She had the gall to tell the girls to call her mom like they were a family. That's just gross.
Obama's class has left the building Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Obama has the fake class of a lucky luciano

trump is more a jimmy hoffa type

but everything boils down to one thing,,,a love of America

trump has it and Obama doesn't
Get yer bigotry here! Bigotry on display! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Trump told New York Magazine that he’d known Epstein for 15 years. “Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Did you hear Trump say that ... or just post what was printed?