Curious about what you all think about very short visits?

I see your point but I prefer an hour for date #1.
That gives you some time to chat... Flirt..talk about what fun things you are going to go do...
Sex happens in the brain first...

I like half hours due to busy work schedule.
Sometimes I do qvs with a new lady if I have doubts of her Originally Posted by CatMan4u
For sure! Its fun to change it up...have options.
Sometimes ya need a quicky! Its kinda like needing to sneeze with a different end result! And a kleenex!
Other times I feel sensual and lazy...like a cat stretched out by the window. I wannna be petted
and stroked. And TEASING! Since thats a fave of mine....gotta take my time!

It's a nice option to have. Originally Posted by BigTonyofKC
i do mostly nintyminutes or twohours but have no preference on times

but i offer halfhours cause sometimes thats all a guy wants or needs..when i lived in bew orleans we called quickies and hh visits "the 4g square"...get in/get on/get off and get out
I would say short visits if the provider is ugly. Sorry but it’s all about what you are buying.
For me.... quality control is an issue.... What I mean is for a first visit I prefer to keep it short... if there is no chemistry then its a waste of time and money... So I prefer to keep first visits to short... after I know the girl is providing a quality service then I'm all in for as long as possible.
I like your handle! Is there a story behind it?

For me.... quality control is an issue.... What I mean is for a first visit I prefer to keep it short... if there is no chemistry then its a waste of time and money... So I prefer to keep first visits to short... after I know the girl is providing a quality service then I'm all in for as long as possible. Originally Posted by TylerVirgin
They served their purpose to/for me for a bit (the first 4 yrs out of my 10.5 so far as a provider.
Offered hhr years ago. I just outgrew it and personally (for my biz) didn't see the point of doing a date that was shorter than the amount of time/effort it took me to get ready for it so....yeah.
Edit: Also...even when I offered hhr I found most of my appt requests ended up being 90mins+ anyhow.
I still have an 1hr which when you're having a genuine good time can go kind of fast anyways.
If it's a common request for a lady imo I say keep the hhr.
they work for some - not for others...

good thing they are there for those in a pinch and want a quickie...

my experience is the older the guys get the more they appreciate the time and tend to age and graduate towards longer appts...
Tylervirgin
I am super curious about your name! One of my first crushes was named Tyler and virgin? I gotta know the back story
I don't prefer short visits usually but there are times they're perfect. I'm one of those w/slightly higher 30 min rates but I also tend to give a lot of breaks especially to regulars. So prefer longer becauae I love what I do but quick is an option.