Trump announces he has COVID 19

Typical oeb11.

He still isn’t willing to admit that TWITLER is a piece of shit who laughed in the face of the deadliest pandemic in 100 years ... not to mention all his other acts of racism, fascism, white supremacism and all the other isms...

Nobody deserves this. But the people of this nation deserved better from their leader.

And he failed.

Karma is a bitch.
In all honesty, sorry that Donald and Melania Trump caught the virus. The good news is they will receive the best medical care possible, and please don't take that as a political statement in any way. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Good for you, speedy. You're the only lefty posting in this forum who has an ounce of class. The other jackasses are too busy laughing and applauding and yelling "karma!" These are the same sick SOBs who have been rooting for the virus from Day 1. Way back in January, they were already calling it "Trump's Katrina" and hoping it would cost him the election. They've been secretly cheering as the death toll climbed and thousands of our fellow citizens succumbed to the Wuhan virus. Now that the POTUS and First Lady have come down with it, they are positively ecstatic. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. You're all a bunch of sick fucks.
+1

Good for you, speedy. You're the only lefty posting in this forum who has an ounce of class. The other jackasses are too busy laughing and applauding and yelling "karma!" These are the same sick SOBs who have been rooting for the virus from Day 1. Way back in January, they were already calling it "Trump's Katrina" and hoping it would cost him the election. They've been secretly cheering as the death toll climbed and thousands of our fellow citizens succumbed to the Wuhan virus. Now that the POTUS and First Lady have come down with it, they are positively ecstatic. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. You're all a bunch of sick fucks. Originally Posted by lustylad
President Trump has an opportunity to make chicken salad out of chicken shit, by posting a selfie video every day on Twitter, just talking to the American people for a few minutes about how he is personally feeling and what he is doing in the final days up to the election. It could be a "we have nothing to fear, but fear itself" moment for the country, and possibly the world.
The sheeples love it the mass delusions of winning have begun
enjoy your gloating - if Trump were to become ill - symptomatic - it likely would have happened. Originally Posted by oeb11

Trump is already "mildly" symptomatic. You would know that if you got your news from more than one source

I am not gloating about Trump or anyone else catching covid. I do believe in karma. Unlike you and your ilk I have taken this virus seriously from the beginning and know that despite my precautions I could acquire it as well. If anything I hope this opens the eyes of all the idiots that have watched Fox and have consequently acted as though wearing a mask is a violation of their personal liberty.
it Is a pity for anyone to get sick with this. So much of it could have been avoided and still could be if people were to listen to the fucking science of the matter.

However, it’s a real pity the one person most responsible for the misinformation, confusion, panic and financial ruin caused by the pandemic didn’t get it sooner.
Typical oeb11.

He still isn’t willing to admit that TWITLER is a piece of shit who laughed in the face of the deadliest pandemic in 100 years ... not to mention all his other acts of racism, fascism, white supremacism and all the other isms...

Nobody deserves this. But the people of this nation deserved better from their leader.

And he failed.

Karma is a bitch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There's always room for improvement, but it isn't Biden. You stupid fucking Liberals have done nothing but bitch about Trump since day one. Now the election is upon us and all you dumb asses have is an old demented piece of shit like Joe Biden to go up against Trump. You goofy fuckers deserve another four years of Trump.
However, it’s a real pity the one person most responsible for the misinformation, confusion, panic and financial ruin caused by the pandemic didn’t get it sooner. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So now you're hoping Premier Xi gets it, too?
Do us all a favor. Tell us what site where you were able to gleam such otherworldly insight. This should be incredible and not at all a perfect example of what happens when people that believe everything that they read are given internet access. Originally Posted by smokedog01
It's called insight dumb fuck something you'll never access. So believe everything you hear on the news they own your brain anyway.
Who would have ever thought this could happen to the most protected man in the world??? Oh never mind...its the idiot in chief that can't even spell face mask
Looks like the son of a bitch got what he deserves. How many people's lives did He put at risk with his Rallies??? Originally Posted by Little Monster
The gleeful hatefulness of the supposedly morally superior leftists and DPST's is very revealing.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
He thinks Trump does not have Covid, he's just fucking with us to get a reaction. The right-wing on this Board is certified nuts.

I think the Democrats will sweep November 3rd. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They could, but let us hope it doesn't happen.

It is best to have checks and balances.
I saw this coming a mile away. H E was attending multiple rallies weekly. H E was putting H I Mself at risk, just like every average American does on a daily basis. Normal people don't have the luxury to cower into a basement like a Joe Biden.
it Is a pity for anyone to get sick with this. So much of it could have been avoided and still could be if people were to listen to the fucking science of the matter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The "science" told us to not wear a mask during the most crucial time period of the pandemic for mitigating the spread.

They also "can't find any evidence" that mass riots have any potential to spread covid.

The "science" are a bunch of political hacks.