DOTY

I'd rather be included with people like them than people like you. Thank you.
Early voting has seen large numbers in voting! The incumbent seems to be making a comeback! All polling indicate this is a three horse race! Vote early and often!
We did have some unexplained glitches on the dominion machines, but were not worried about it!
Stolen election
Stolen election Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I like this!
I'd rather be included with people like them than people like you. Thank you. Originally Posted by Lapdog
That's good. None of you little snowflakes are in my league anyway.
That's good. None of you little snowflakes are in my league anyway. Originally Posted by Levianon17

You're right. I quit playing little league when I was about 11 or 12 years old.
You're right. I quit playing little league when I was about 11 or 12 years old. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You've been striking out ever since, lol.
To be fair and impartial I must report one of the dominion machines started changing votes! Seems like a hacker in Clarksville is responsible.
Every time I see this post it look like DATY dining at the Y but could be dining over the Y that where the clitoris is any way.
To be fair and impartial I must report one of the dominion machines started changing votes! Seems like a hacker in Clarksville is responsible. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really?? Could you link to some supporting evidence? Please?
Really?? Could you link to some supporting evidence? Please? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=38
With the Holiday spirit we'll be checking signatures and checking them twice!
Stacks of burned ballots have been found near clarksville.
Investigation to follow!
Is someone trying to "pad" the vote?
Ignoring WD
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=38 Originally Posted by winn dixie
Using a post that you made (with no link) as evidence? I'll assume you made it up.

Stacks of burned ballots have been found near clarksville.
Investigation to follow!
Is someone trying to "pad" the vote? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Got any actual evidence, or did you make this up, too?