Did Mad Maxine open the door for a Chauvin appeal?

if you say so

Biden's father had been wealthy, but suffered financial setbacks around the time Biden was born,[10][11][12] and for several years the family lived with Biden's maternal grandparents.[13] Scranton fell into economic decline during the 1950s and Biden's father could not find steady work.[14] Beginning in 1953, the family lived in an apartment in Claymont, Delaware, before moving to a house in Wilmington, Delaware.[13] Biden Sr. later became a successful used-car salesman, maintaining the family in a middle-class lifestyle.[13][14][15]

LOSER!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxu6dL5aE14

BAHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
One of the funniest movies ever.

“What’s America coming to. It used to be when you bought a Politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought”.
Manipulation over superiority. I get it. Okay. I never liked him. Never once have I come out full force, here, in his support.

In fact, dilbert firestorm picked up on the fact that I thought Biden has forgotten his roots. Now he's making up for it in his twilight years.

That's why Bernie should be the president. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

How can Bernie be President? You democraps keep ignoring 2016 and 2020. You don't get to pick your candidates, the DNC does
One of the funniest movies ever.

“What’s America coming to. It used to be when you bought a Politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought”. Originally Posted by Jackie S

ah the good old days. when a crooked politician was loyal to the money that bought him.
Sadly like Everything its about Pathological Emotional OUTRAGE pushed by the LSM
Grounds for an appeal?

Of course they will appeal!

It is my inexpert and sparsely informed opinion that Maxine Waters tainted the jury with her widely reported statement.
they're gonna appeal.

1. chauvin was over-charged
2. intent wasn't established for the listed murder charges
3. jury wasn't sequestered
4. did not move the case to another city
5. maxine waters cute speech on violent threats
6. city council decided to settle for 27 million
7. Mayor demanded conviction
8. Govenor demanded conviction
9. toxic media coverage
Yes she did!!!!!

https://api.parler.com/l/hRHJv

Originally Posted by bambino
No she didn't. From your link: The trial judge speaking.

“I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful, and in a manner that is respectful to the Constitution, to respect the co-equal branch of government. Their failure to do so I think is abhorrent, but I don’t think it has prejudiced this, with additional material that would prejudice this jury.”
If they retry him, he’ll swing.

And you’ll get what you deserve.

Let the rage whining continue.

Please keep quoting parler posts, bambinq! With each one, you moon the board with your fast fleeting grasp on reality.

PSST — you lost. Go pet over it.
Dilbert done said it ,, but the media will again
Sadly like Everything its about Pathological Emotional OUTRAGE pushed by the LSM
And sadly the brainwash will agreed with whatever the box tell s them