Igor has meltdown of the ages over Judges CA gun control ruling

With the protection under the Second Amendment the Constitution and our freedoms are secure! Mic drop

However libs hate this and are slowly taking it away Originally Posted by winn dixie
I didn't ask you anything, did I genius?

Glaston posted: "Do you not think that an armed populace is more likely to deter assaults, rapes, and muggings?"

I honestly don't know. Do you have hard evidence that it does?
Here we go chasing our tails again. What kind of "hard Evidence" do you want to see? A career criminal saying that he stopped doing what he did because of the chance of getting shot? Would that do it? How about FBI crimes statistics? How about the crime rate dropped faster (until they started going back up) in states with concealed carry, higher ownership rates of firearms, or once again, that criminal testimonial?
What will it be?
Henry rifles are a pretty conversation piece. I have a Golden Boy and a Big Boy, they’re unquestionably the smoothest, most well built lever action rifles that I’ve ever shot, but their only practical uses are hunting and target shooting. ANY lever action firearm is a poor choice for home/self defense or combat. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Unless you are the "Rifle Man", lol.
I didn't ask you anything, did I genius?

Glaston posted: "Do you not think that an armed populace is more likely to deter assaults, rapes, and muggings?"

I honestly don't know. Do you have hard evidence that it does? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I posted it.
Call a woke person, or liberal or Ken/Karen
Libs writing laws like:

Originally Posted by GastonGlock
more like this.

Henry rifles are a pretty conversation piece. I have a Golden Boy and a Big Boy, they’re unquestionably the smoothest, most well built lever action rifles that I’ve ever shot, but their only practical uses are hunting and target shooting. ANY lever action firearm is a poor choice for home/self defense or combat. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
once a upon a time, the Henry rifles were used for combat. so they were military weapons for a period of time.

they were also used for self-defense in the during the days of the "wild west".
Those days are long gone. Nothing against Henry, like I said it’s a fine product for what it is, but there are clearly better choices nowadays.