I really wish I had a large penis

I have been told only once though I have a gspot hitter. I assume this can be important as opposed to size. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
Aye! The old "upcurve". I have it as well, and have never met one that didn't love that curve, even at only around 7.5 hard.
I have a feeling quite a few guys only read the headline and not the post. I know for a fact that penis size matters because the women react much differently when I fuck them with a big strap-on. So you can save this "it's not all it's cracked up to be" lie.

Motion of the ocean matters.....but if you have a small dick, that motion won't be anywhere near as good as it is with a big dick. You can play dumb all you want. I've seen the difference, I've experienced the results for myself.
I have a feeling quite a few guys only read the headline and not the post. I know for a fact that penis size matters because the women react much differently when I fuck them with a big strap-on. So you can save this "it's not all it's cracked up to be" lie.

Motion of the ocean matters.....but if you have a small dick, that motion won't be anywhere near as good as it is with a big dick. You can play dumb all you want. I've seen the difference, I've experienced the results for myself. Originally Posted by tinypenis
Then cut it off and become a eunich.

Motion of the ocean matters.....but if you have a small dick, that motion won't be anywhere near as good as it is with a big dick. You can play dumb all you want. I've seen the difference, I've experienced the results for myself. Originally Posted by tinypenis
Every woman is different. I've watched my wife and other women fuck guys with bigger and smaller than myself. Some women have a metal thing about it and only a big one will satisfy them. Its probably more on mind than between their legs.I've seen guys bigger than me hammer away fir a few mins and done and the girl was super disappointed. I've seen small guys disappoint lady's too. I've talked to many women about their likes. Some like slightly shorter and girthier, some don't like too big, some will only fuck a huge one. So I disagree it depends on bothe the woman, the penis, and the guy it's attached to. Lol
But if it turns you on to fuck women who feel like your penis is inadequate, your not going to have any trouble finding them. So fuck away my friend and let them tell you what you want to hear.
But if it turns you on to fuck women who feel like your penis is inadequate, your not going to have any trouble finding them. So fuck away my friend and let them tell you what you want to hear. Originally Posted by Rooter
This accurate. I think the OP gets off on the shame of his tiny penis.
It is quite foul but could just mean he is into race play; more common then you think. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
You have no idea!!! Or maybe you do? It's VERY common among black men...
I whip out my small penis and she hands me the magnum size condom. Here comes (or is it cums) disappointment city.
Bring your own mini condoms. Problem solved.
Buy a big dildo and fuck the shot out her when she wet any size dick will do
whythe fuck bother i eed them i real lufe.