If you say so

• Tiny
  • 08-11-2021, 12:13 PM
Things have taken a turn for the worse. I am today literally pissing out of my asshole. No idea why. I already saw the doc. He requested a stool sample. I had one good solid loaf this morning, but since then my asshole is akin to some kind of great fountain. Hopefully I can get something solid tomorrow for the sample. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Hope the doctor figures out what's causing you're diarrhea and it's easy to fix. Let us know how this turns out. Like I said, this is the most interesting thing being discussed in the political forum right now besides possibly WD's snuff.
I think I'm not stroking enough.
  • Tiny
  • 08-11-2021, 12:41 PM
I think I'm not stroking enough. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Masturbation is good for preventing prostate cancer but not stomach and intestinal ailments
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2021, 12:51 PM
Toobination!
All they need is a smear sample. Just hold it like chicks do a pregnancy test
They gave me a giant tray to shit in. They told me after shitting in the tray, scoop some out with a spoon and put it into this little tub they gave me. It needs to be fresh, though.
  • Tiny
  • 08-11-2021, 01:52 PM
They gave me a giant tray to shit in. They told me after shitting in the tray, scoop some out with a spoon and put it into this little tub they gave me. It needs to be fresh, though. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
This is a huge improvement over 5 or 10 years ago, when they just sent you home with a couple of test tubes with some kind of fluids in the bottom. How the hell are you supposed to crap into a test tube?
Interesting. They gave me a giant ass tray that is designed to fit under the toilet seat. So you just let it all flop in, season to taste and then take a tea spoon.

I got to say, I will be a bit embarrassed if I fill that thing with water. I was shitting pure liquid for that last 5 hours or so. Things have cooled down. No idea wtf is going on. I would have guessed that I got COVID or something, but I've been dealing with these symptoms for a few months. So, can't be COVID, right?

I guess we'll find out. I'll be taking my sample tomorrow morning of hopefully semi-solid shit and hauling it to the lab.
This is a huge improvement over 5 or 10 years ago, when they just sent you home with a couple of test tubes with some kind of fluids in the bottom. How the hell are you supposed to crap into a test tube? Originally Posted by Tiny

That's what that little stick is for. You reach down in the bowl with the little stick, touch it good to the stool and send them the stick. Easy pezzy. I do it every year.

yssup would approve of the scatologies
Interesting. They gave me a giant ass tray that is designed to fit under the toilet seat. So you just let it all flop in, season to taste and then take a tea spoon.

I got to say, I will be a bit embarrassed if I fill that thing with water. I was shitting pure liquid for that last 5 hours or so. Things have cooled down. No idea wtf is going on. I would have guessed that I got COVID or something, but I've been dealing with these symptoms for a few months. So, can't be COVID, right?

I guess we'll find out. I'll be taking my sample tomorrow morning of hopefully semi-solid shit and hauling it to the lab. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Sounds like E Coli.
Could be man I don't have a clue
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Sounds like E Coli. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
is 1b1 a physician???
  • Tiny
  • 08-11-2021, 06:15 PM
That's what that little stick is for. You reach down in the bowl with the little stick, touch it good to the stool and send them the stick. Easy pezzy. I do it every year.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Damn, I wish somebody told me that! I wouldn't have been trying to crap into a test tube. Actually I only tried to do that once, and thereafter took a dump on newspapers. More recently they gave me a set up like McDingDong's, a bed pan that fits under your toilet seat. Thank goodness for advances in medicine, especially fecal sampling!
Damn, I wish somebody told me that! I wouldn't have been trying to crap into a test tube. Actually I only tried to do that once, and thereafter took a dump on newspapers. More recently they gave me a set up like McDingDong's, a bed pan that fits under your toilet seat. Thank goodness for advances in medicine, especially fecal sampling! Originally Posted by Tiny

Check out my chemistry thread in the national sandbox. My last post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA6HYvaXdHU