Does your SO know you masturbate?

I think my feelings would be hurt if he was doing it on the sly without my knowledge. It would be better if he did it in front of me or at least with my knowledge that he was doing it (while I'm still in the vicinity)....even if I'm doing dishes and he's in the shower or something.
I guess I will take up for the younger crowd. I am 19 years old and whenever I date someone seeing as in I tour I know he will masturbate. I wanna watch it on the webcam! See pictures of it! Sometimes I get a little jealous but just of the towel he uses to wipe his cum off with.. That should be me!!

If you ladies start to feel threatened send him some nasty videos or download skype!! You be the nasty sex vixen he gets off to
No SO. I grab it, pull it, stroke it anytime I want. My pet does give me a strange look every now and then. Originally Posted by burkalini
Thats because he can lick his, lol.
the way i see it....if i have to masturbate, someone is not doing their job. therefore we will handle it the old way. i.e. eccie lol
Not sure,
She knows those aren't tears on her titties.
I'm sure everyone knows I masturbate, being that I'm human and all. Myself, I'd be much more shocked to find out that a person *doesn't* masturbate!

Single for now, but when I was in a relationship I would sometimes finding myself masturbating in the company of my girlfriend if she could for whatever reason not join in (recent dental work, on her way out, etc) and vice versa. Plus, even when in a happy sexual relationship, sometimes I just know exactly what I want and want it too fiercely to be troubled with explaining it to someone else

~Mme X~
  • SCBOY
  • 09-04-2011, 01:44 AM
My SO loves to watch and so do my gentleman friends. They like to watch me go for multiples. Originally Posted by latnremedy
I would love to watch you go for multiples babe.
I gauge how often she's masturbating by how how often I see C batteries on the grocery list.

Fortunately, I'm pretty sure that she thinks I'm too clueless to notice.

We all have our secrets, and part of mine is playing the dumb blonde role.
Yes, my SO and I like to masturbate together...
My mom told me that I would go blind if I masturbated,

so I asked her if I could do it till I just needed glasses.

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Ride hard.

Tomorrow's never promised.

Setty (SouthSide)