LeClown James has Covid!!!

Don’t let the master baiters get under your skin, Lucas. TWK is stepping into the void that suddenly and gratefully appeared.

Only an idiot or a liar posts his alleged account balance on a whooker board.

Marilyn Manson raided? Where was the media on that? I fully expected that to be the lead story on the MSM. (LOLLING)

At least nobody took a sharpie to a weather map, bambino! That would have made it a tremendous Tuesday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!
How is this political? He's around a lot of people all of the time. The head coach of the Dallas Cowboys has Covid too now. He's around a lot of people all of the time. My ex's sister who is a complete bitch came down with Covid last week... Is that worth me starting a thread about as well?

Or maybe it's just funny and considered political to some clowns when a filthy rich superstar black athlete comes down with Covid to the old racists in this forum.

Call me crazy but I didn't think it was funny when Trump came down with Covid and I don't think it is funny that Lebron has now. I'm all about jokes, but some things just aren't funny to me. And considering the advanced age of many in this forum and probably poor nutrition of many, the last thing I would be doing is laughing at anyone's health issues if I was in your shoes. LeBron will be just fine. Will you guys who are taking joy in this be just fine though? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yup! Seems that the joy in a Trumpist’s life is derived from schadenfreude. At least it’s a recurring theme in this forum.
manson is a freaky pos! Hope he gets some bbc in the near future.... lolling
Only an idiot or a liar posts his alleged account balance on a whooker board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like I said in an earlier post, I immediately thought about my scamming ass buddy from the hood who does that. He told me he would show me how to do it from any bank I choose. I was like "nah, I'm good but thanks for the offer to help me get loans with fraudulent financials."

He's borrowed money from me a lot, but he always pays me back. He is one of those hustling cats that you don't even ask how he pays you back because you're scared to know the answer because it probably has to do with a crime. He's a childhood friend that I grew up playing basketball with so although I know he is a criminal scumbag on paper and has a long sheet, he's still a good friend of mine. LOL
The hilarity abounds!
.... Oop! ... Hold the phone! ... New Info!

Maybe... just Maaaaaaaybe -- Lebron was NEVER vaxxed,
and just claimed that he was! ... Like the patchell of
other American sports stars.

Maybe Doctor Falchi surely needs to be consulted.

### Salty
manson is a freaky pos! Hope he gets some bbc in the near future.... lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
What hapened?
What hapened? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Marilyn Manson’s Home Raided by L.A. County Sheriff in Sexual Assault Investigation

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ation-1264498/
Damn, looking at his picture makes me wonder if you are a dude who wears makeup as your persona/brand; what age do you hit when you know it's time to stop and change up your schtick and figure something else out that is lame to differentiate yourself from others?
I still gotta say I wonder why Marilyn Manson’s behaviour is relevant to this forum. Sandbox material imho.
YR, the topic of this thread is not even relevant to this forum. It's not like LeBron ever held a microphone and told everyone to get vaccinated or not to get vaccinated. This thread was destined to become a complete all over the place shit show.
Manson is a freakazoid!
Dana White just tested positive for Covid. Who is going to start a thread about that? Oh, my bad, the old racists in this forum can't take pleasure and have a circle jerk about that fact so what's the point of starting a thread about him?
Great thread! Oughta be in a different forum.
Wet or dry trash, do you know?

Mob or broom, do you know?

We must go in to see if there WMD(long version weapon of mass destruction) for short cut robbery scam.

CLOSE HAND FIST.
HOPE AND (TOO)CHANGE

edit some stuff