New Pfizer Covid Pills

I didn't say anything. Trump is a lawless piece of shit that should never have been president. Over 800,000 in the US may be alive if he wasn't.
I do. Why would I not? He does not incessantly troll me, as Bambino attempts to do, and has often done in the past, before I blocked him. Nor does YR run to the Mods like Bambino did, when I called him ''Bambi'', which I thought was a cute nickname, but apparently gets under Bambino's skin when I say it. I simply copied other guys that were using the nickname.

Why are you anti-vaxxers so hung up on therapeutics? They are more expensive, must be timed well, and there are shortages of supply, like so many other items. Why don't you just get the God Damn shots? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Now you've just committed an outright slander against me. A lie and that makes you a liar, a contemptible liar. (do you think he got the message?) I'm a veteran. A veteran who has been to both the Middle East and Africa. How many vaccines do you think I have been given? More than you can probably count to, and you call me an anti-vaxxer like it is some kind of insult. The insult is how those brain-dead lefties have co-opted your brain into believing in the unicorn to the point that you willingly lie about people. Do you feel moral right now, superior, (as the cartoon told you) or did you say something devastating and RUN AWAY. Your reputation is hanging by a thread.

And what is the problem with putting some effort into therapeutics? Trump gave Biden the vaccines and Biden has bet everything on those vaccines. He has done nothing on his own. Biden is riding Trump's success but the vaccines are failing in many ways. It's only logical to figure out a way of saving lives after the infection has set in and this involves people who are vaccinated and not vaccinated. But this is Bug Out Biden we're talking about. His fleeing of Afghanistan and reliance on experimental vaccines only is liking throwing men on the at Normandy on the 6th and not having a follow up plan for the 7th. People will die and people have died because Biden is not capable for the job.
Trump didn't give Biden a fucking thing, except trying to give him covid during a debate. Anything given to anybody is from highly educated and knowledgeable virologists. After trump lost the election (bigly) for the most part he abandoned the vaccine and distribution. It is well documented that by the time Biden took office, no work had been done on distributing the vaccine.
... THAT was me point before - Fauci and the others
HELD BACK the distribution. ... Not Trump.

And there was Biden and the others even badmouthing
the vaccine... They didn't trust Trump.

Just like with Hydrocloroquine - Trump was pushing
the use of it to help co-vid patients at hospital
- and the Dems and news media pissed all-over that.
Even after a couple o' Democrat Congress people
- were sick - were able to use it and even publicaly
THANKED President Trump.

... Please try to keep up... you're embarrassing yerself. ... Bigly.

#### Salty
... THAT was me point before - Fauci and the others
HELD BACK the distribution. ... Not Trump.

... Please try to keep up... you're embarrassing yerself. ... Bigly.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You are being stupid, you need a plan before distribution. Trump said fuck everybody after he lost. He didn't care one bit about the people after that, only himself.

You have shown no proof that Fauci delayed anything.
Trump didn't give Biden a fucking thing, except trying to give him covid during a debate. Anything given to anybody is from highly educated and knowledgeable virologists. After trump lost the election (bigly) for the most part he abandoned the vaccine and distribution. It is well documented that by the time Biden took office, no work had been done on distributing the vaccine. Originally Posted by royamcr
Of course, vaccines came from the cabbage patch. Now we can see some of the democrat follow the science BS. We will also be able to say that any therapeutic will come from that push that Trump gave the research in 2020. While Biden hid in his basement, Trump was saving the country.
Sounds like someone woke up expecting a lump of coal in his stocking.

Only it wasn’t his stocking and that lump wasn’t coal.

Chill, JD. You’re gonna injure yourself!
The vaccines would have happened if a nutless monkey were in charge. The months it took to roll it out and the clusterfuck that ensued were obviously the result of Trumps great achievement.

More finger pointing than Clinton at a Dunkin Donuts.

You boyz is running out of fingers…
I didn't say anything. Trump is a lawless piece of shit that should never have been president. Over 800,000 in the US may be alive if he wasn't. Originally Posted by royamcr
Trump isn't the reason for anyone's demise. There was no viable treatment for Covid-19 at the start of the Pandemic. Anyone who thinks Donald Trump could be the single cause of Death from Covid is a total fucking idiot.
Now you've just committed an outright slander against me. A lie and that makes you a liar, a contemptible liar. (do you think he got the message?) I'm a veteran. A veteran who has been to both the Middle East and Africa. How many vaccines do you think I have been given? More than you can probably count to, and you call me an anti-vaxxer like it is some kind of insult. The insult is how those brain-dead lefties have co-opted your brain into believing in the unicorn to the point that you willingly lie about people. Do you feel moral right now, superior, (as the cartoon told you) or did you say something devastating and RUN AWAY. Your reputation is hanging by a thread.
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What are you blabbering about? I wasn't talking about you. I find it odd that you took my statement to your gut.

I just said the therapies are expensive, in short supply, and must be timed well. That makes them far less reliable than vaccines, which should be emphasized. Nobody is rejecting therapies, we just approved the Pfizer pill.
  • Tiny
  • 12-26-2021, 12:27 PM
Fauci and Biden have rightfully recently praised the Trump administration for Operation Warp Speed.

Otherwise, it seems to me the Trump Administration and Biden Administration haven't performed that well. The CDC had some big missteps too.

Trump could have used the bully pulpit to encourage people to voluntarily wear masks and social distance. Instead he held super spreader events. Not enough resources were put into testing and making N95 or equivalent masks available to Americans. I believe the CDC, during the Trump administration, deserves some blame here, for bungling testing early on, as well as flip flopping on masks and not encouraging people enough to use N95 and KN95 masks over less effective ones.

So a new Sheriff, Joe Biden, comes to town. What happens? Well, not much. You do have to give him credit for setting a better example for the public than Trump. But we've got a severe shortage of tests in certain places. The home tests cost around $12 each. You can buy them in Germany for a dollar. How about encouraging people to wear KN95 masks and N95 masks, and making them more available? Not much progress there either.

Finally, what about therapeutics? Well, it looks like the monoclonal antibody treatments and the Merck pill aren't that effective against Omicron, so the Pfizer pill is what's left. And from what I've been reading the Biden Administration underordered from Pfizer, so we won't have enough for a long while. I suspect Trump would have done a better job in this area, given he was willing to push hydroxychloroquine, and even use it himself for a couple of weeks as a prophylaxis (unwisely IMHO). And also the success of Operation Warp Speed, and getting large quantities of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines ordered. So perhaps he would have done something similar with the Pfizer pill.

And I'm guilty here of what I accuse others of. I don't know how much difference the president makes. You've got state and local governments, the CDC, the FDA, state and local health departments, and a headstrong population that's going to do what it wants to do. Trump and Biden individually didn't have as much influence as we attribute to them.
Trump could have used the bully pulpit to encourage people to voluntarily wear masks and social distance. Instead he held super spreader events. Originally Posted by Tiny

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tor/ar-AAS9LQL

2 years into this, and 1/3 of the US population refuses to take it seriously. I am out of patience with these Knuckleheads. Go ahead and die, gasping for your final breath. I'll notify Satan that you're on your way..
  • Tiny
  • 12-26-2021, 03:41 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tor/ar-AAS9LQL

2 years into this, and 1/3 of the US population refuses to take it seriously. I am out of patience with these Knuckleheads. Go ahead and die, gasping for your final breath. I'll notify Satan that you're on your way.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well, by the time the current Omicron wave is finished, most people in the USA will have some immunity from previous infection and/or vaccination.

Here's another reason to take COVID seriously, and get the booster:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ng-entire-body

COVID can fuck with your brain, your heart, and other organs, and stay around for months, even for people who were asymptomatic or only had mild symptoms, according to the study.

A coworker of mine, in good health in his 30's, was out of work because of COVID earlier this year for about 2 weeks, but he's still suffering from "brain fog" from time to time, as he puts it.