A simple poll that any idiot can understand.

What TF are you disgusted about, bro?

Must be bored. Lots of folks are lashing out today. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is constantly bored. He entertains himself by pretending to be outraged that I told Strokey McDingdong he comes across as a 15 year old, in his demeanor and ignorance. Winn Dixie rarely elevates beyond that of a Common Troll.
... Insults all you got, Mr. Chung?

... I know YOU can't debate the issues... but ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Here is one for Salty to figure out while he is not doing anything else.

• WTF
  • 12-27-2021, 09:47 AM
And the statement about unvaccinated migrants? Are you going to ignore that or addtess it. Most likely you have no defense for it because it's absolutely true

Fact is the media edited Biden's statement to indicate he wasn't totally on-board with Trump's vaccine trying to bolster (Biden's) campaign Originally Posted by tman1847
GFY the media didn't edit their reply.

Admit you either lied or distorted what they said and I'll gladly answer your immigrant question
I know I was away recently, for some 100 days, but it looks to me like the Qanon Right on this Board (some 75% of the posters), has really faltered of late. I haven't seen any of them present a cogent argument or defense of any of their conspiracy lies and bullshit. I think most of them are simply Trolls trying to get reactions. They don't personally embrace the ideas they present here.
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2021, 10:18 AM
Very little difference between them and the Muslim nutcases who have been convinced that 73 virgins are waiting on their pitiful soul
You are trying to argue political facts with those who hate Former President Trump so much that they are willing to turn the Presidency over to a old, senile, stupid, inept corrupt piece of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You have nothing to back that diagnosis up, just parroting QAnon bullshit.
Very little difference between them and the Muslim nutcases who have been convinced that 73 virgins are waiting on their pitiful soul Originally Posted by WTF

I thought is was ''only'' 72 Virgins..

https://www.brightworkresearch.com/h...ins-in-heaven/

They probably added Candace Owens as the 73rd Virgin. Yes, all indicators suggest she is not a true Virgin, but just as the Qanon Right is willing to suspend credulity in almost all matters, I'm willing to close my eyes, and pretend Candace is a Virgin during the blissful hour I can expect in her bed.
Candace wouldnt have you.

But kumallah is living proof of how to manipulate to the top with sex. gross!
What do you think it was?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't exactly know what it was. I do know what it wasn't, something to make him smarter. Because he's still a fucking imbecile, lol.
He is constantly bored. He entertains himself by pretending to be outraged that I told Strokey McDingdong he comes across as a 15 year old, in his demeanor and ignorance. Winn Dixie rarely elevates beyond that of a Common Troll. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
strokey?? His account has been frozen for weeks. So who you calling strokey?
GFY the media didn't edit their reply.

Admit you either lied or distorted what they said and I'll gladly answer your immigrant question Originally Posted by WTF

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-trump-coronavirus-vaccine/2020/09/16/2ffbea6a-f831-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

WILMINGTON, Del. — "Joe Biden on Wednesday expressed reservations about whether a corona virus vaccine approved by the Trump administration would be safe, raising doubts about the president’s ability to put the health of Americans before politics".

Was the Washington Post ever Pro Trump So you think I distorted what the Post said

So now you can address Biden shipping infect migrant around the country.

And when you get done with that, address this

So now you and the other biden cheerleaders can tell us about his great record in handling the virus he bragged about in July. Or maybe Harris statement during a recent interview they were totally unaware of Omnicron..

Kamala Harris says Biden administration 'didn't see' Delta - CNN

https://www.cnn.com › 2021/12/18 › politics › kamala-ha...

Dec 18, 2021 — Vice President Kamala Harris said the Biden administration "didn't see," either Delta or Omicron coronavirus variants coming, appearing.

Keep lying about Biden’s horseshit performance
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2021, 12:41 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-trump-coronavirus-vaccine/2020/09/16/2ffbea6a-f831-11ea-a275-1a2c2d36e1f1_story.html

WILMINGTON, Del. — "Joe Biden on Wednesday expressed reservations about whether a corona virus vaccine approved by the Trump administration would be safe, raising doubts about the president’s ability to put the health of Americans before politics".

Was the Washington Post ever Pro Trump So you think I distorted what the Post said

Originally Posted by tman1847
All you're showing is your ignorance on this subject and selective posting of what was said...

https://apnews.com/article/election-...be55cc2e92cbd9
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2021, 12:53 PM
[

And when you get done with that, address this

[FONT=&quot]So now you and the other biden cheerleaders can tell us about his great record in handling the virus he bragged about in July. Originally Posted by tman1847
I didn't give a fuck if he shipped infected migrants around. We were short on vaccine at the time. Context Grasshopper, context.

Plus I'm pro open border. Let me hire one hard working Mexican so I can fire 3 lazy Americans!

This new variant will run its course soon enough. This virus is behind us, some of you are still stuck on the turnip truck though.
I don't exactly know what it was. I do know what it wasn't, something to make him smarter. Because he's still a fucking imbecile, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How do you know?

How can anyone REALLY know????

HAHAHAHAHAHSHA!
Vaccines were already ready and being studied the past 10 years. There is 10 years of MRNA data. But Trump is certainly trying to take credit for it. Anyone disagree?