The democrap shammittee wants to talk to Hannity...these fuckers are DESPERATE!!

This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Maybe one of these days, our bellicose friend will get the message.

Until then, we'll need to remind him so he doesn't stroke out.
A completely nonsensical comment
YR responded to my thread in regard to a comment I made about him...how would he know?
YR says he has me on "ignore" but insists on replying in MY thread AND right after I make a comment about him...I don't know who he thinks he's fooling...maybe HoseHummer?? How FUCKING stupid that is!! I don't give a fuck who he has on "ignore"
He needs to keep obsessing about how many stars are on threads... He needs to get a life!!
He is just a typical disingenuous leftwing HYPOCRATE.

Until then, we'll need to remind him so he doesn't stroke out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or maybe he will.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

You have me on "ignore"...BULLSHIT you phony HYPOCRITE HoseHummer!!
You don't ever realize your own folly that's some sad shit but expected from you...

Until then, we'll need to remind him so he doesn't stroke out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It’s far more entertaining to manage this raving lunatic in this manner than to actually try and read the aggressive attack drivel he posts.

Besides, we ALL know what bb is gonna say anyway, right?

Some name-calling, attempted glibness, failed sarcasm and the frustrated explosion that’s a direct result of being unable to express himself or really understand why he’s always so jealous of others.

If the above ignored post wasn’t about me, I apologize. But it is, right?

What are the chances it’s about the OP?

SMFHAHAHAHAHA
It was about you of course. Your ignoring BB just riles him up even more. I’m beginning to suspect he’s a 12-13 yr old by his posts. All the preteen inability to make cogent arguments and resorting to name calling over and over and over. His childishness knows no bounds.
Yeah, it’s entertaining. In a sad, pathetic way.

Don’t need to read his posts. Just the juvenile headlines and the attempted English used to try and convey them. Like “shammittee.” Who fucking talks like that?

When a bag smells like that, you damned sure don’t need to open it! You already know what the bag is full of.
Still replying to post you can read about you YR...you a LITTLE THIN skinned??:
What happened to your alter ego HoseHummer...
Same bag. Not gonna peek inside.

HAVAHAHAHAHAVAVhhah!!!!
It’s far more entertaining to manage this raving lunatic in this manner than to actually try and read the aggressive attack drivel he posts.

Besides, we ALL know what bb is gonna say anyway, right?

Some name-calling, attempted glibness, failed sarcasm and the frustrated explosion that’s a direct result of being unable to express himself or really understand why he’s always so jealous of others.

If the above ignored post wasn’t about me, I apologize. But it is, right?

What are the chances it’s about the OP?

SMFHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Same bag. Not gonna peek inside.

HAVAHAHAHAHAVAVhhah!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

want me to quote it for you so you can see if you are right?
want me to quote it for you so you can see if you are right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nope. That's why that "poster" is on ignore.

Of course we all know it's some kind of personal rant; apeshittery of the highest order.

If I wanted to see it, I'd take him off ignore.

Your bait and snitch game is pretty damned tedious, TWK.

Do what you will. But you know what that means, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
this whole jan 6th scam is just that, a political scam

its much like the "impeachments" of trump- political theatre

merrick garland lying about the event <blah blah fucking blah> Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

But hey...your username checks out.
want me to quote it for you so you can see if you are right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He doesn't have me on ignore...it was just a "coincidence" he posted right after I called him out for his normal abnormal behavior.
He is as disingenuous as his HoseHummer handle that has been PERMABANNED!!
Maybe that happen when he asked the mods to combine his posts...he is a post freak!!
Nope. That's why that "poster" is on ignore.

Of course we all know it's some kind of personal rant; apeshittery of the highest order.

If I wanted to see it, I'd take him off ignore.

Your bait and snitch game is pretty damned tedious, TWK.

Do what you will. But you know what that means, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

still anxiously waiting for that friendly missive from the mod squad about quoting posts by people you claim to be ignoring

should i toss and turn tonight? should i be afraid to login tomorrow?

He doesn't have me on ignore...it was just a "coincidence" he posted right after I called him out for his normal abnormal behavior.
He is as disingenuous as his HoseHummer handle that has been PERMABANNED!!
Maybe that happen when he asked the mods to combine his posts...he is a post freak!! Originally Posted by bb1961

i wonder why everyone else including me doesn't put him on ignore??
Just imagine the absolute indignity and horror of being requested to respond factually to a question!!!! Oh the humanity! Will the horrors never end! How dare someone ask a fact based question!!!!