Mass Shooter in Chicago

Again...

When will black lives matter in the chicago area? Originally Posted by winn dixie
When the Cubs win another Pennant, lol.
I'll say as I please. Now, as we both knew from the beginning when I posted the article it was clear that the shooter was white. But we could pretty much figure that out from the facts that were known. Even though there are plenty of shootings in Chicago, black men are not usually the ones going out getting rifles and deciding to shoot at a bunch of strangers at a parade. We can pretty much reserve that for the white guys. But you knew that already HF "whataboutism" Carlson. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I’ll say what I please. That is evident with your number of post and yet you are still allowed to post
When the Cubs win another Pennant, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Great avatar, Levi. You make that one up yourself?

Do you think the shooter in question celebrated the Fourth of July appropriately?

Should be be allowed to celebrate FOJ again next year?

Also, thanks for extending pride month through July. I knew you were a rainbow warrior. I agree with you - every month should be pride month.

thanks!

shooter was dressed as a woman sometime during the 4th mmmm
Great avatar, Levi. You make that one up yourself?

Do you think the shooter in question celebrated the Fourth of July appropriately?

Should be be allowed to celebrate FOJ again next year?

Also, thanks for extending pride month through July. I knew you were a rainbow warrior. I agree with you - every month should be pride month.

thanks!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he was mistaken and was celebrating Pride Month, lol. What a crock of shit "Pride Month" How many of those parades have you attended?
I’ll say what I please. That is evident with your number of post and yet you are still allowed to post Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What? More nonsense posts from you. There’s this thing called grammar that a lot of us use in writing. If you’d do so as well it’d be so much easier to possibly make sense of your writing. You’d still be wrong I’m sure, but at least it’d make a modicum of sense.
I saw that on the news. These guys have too many genders or whatevers to chose from and it's making them cra-cra.

shooter was dressed as a woman sometime during the 4th mmmm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What? More nonsense posts from you. There’s this thing called grammar that a lot of us use in writing. If you’d do so as well it’d be so much easier to possibly make sense of your writing. You’d still be wrong I’m sure, but at least it’d make a modicum of sense. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You know exactly what I said titty baby
Did you get to wear your hood this weekend? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yet Im the one that actually cares about all lives.

chicago is the result of being soft on crime
black men are not usually the ones going out getting rifles and deciding to shoot at a bunch of strangers at a parade

Yeah, Black men prefer to shoot children sitting on their front porch.

I call for the death penalty of White guys shooting people and Black guys shooting people, can you say the same?
I call for the death penalty of White guys shooting people and Black guys shooting people, can you say the same? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yes.
They recently released another New Kids in the Hall comedy movie. One skit reminds me of our times and this circumstance.
Two guys rob a bank. They are armed (in Canada) and they run to their car. A police cruiser drives into the alley blocking their escape. One guy wants to shoot his way out and the other guy stops him. He says, let take off our clothes. What? They're looking for two guys wearing clothes. The other guy quickly thinks and is, Yeah...good idea. The two officers are doing their procedural duties in their car. Finally, they tell the two men to get out of their vehicle. Two naked, 60 years old guys exit the car. One cop says I think they're naked. The senior says, yeah, but we have to make sure. He tells them to turn completely around and jump up and down. Yep, their naked alright. The cops apologize to the naked men and have them go about their business.

So, the moral is...if you want to escape the police, dress like a drag queen with your genitals painted in a rainbow motif. They'll never touch you (but VM probably will).
You know exactly what I said titty baby Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Not really. I don’t bother to try to untangle the terrible grammar or writing.
Yes. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

And what would the Progressives say if we started executing every Black man that shot and killed someone?

Out of the 971 people, mostly Black shot by other Blacks, in just five months in just Chicago, how many Black men would we need to execute? We know we have at least one White guy. I would say thanks for an honest answer but I don't believe you for one minute. You would be screaming "racial injustice" if we did that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll agree to execute every single White man on death row for killing before we execute a single Black or Brown man.
And what would the Progressives say if we started executing every Black man that shot and killed someone?

Out of the 971 people, mostly Black shot by other Blacks, in just five months in just Chicago, how many Black men would we need to execute? We know we have at least one White guy. I would say thanks for an honest answer but I don't believe you for one minute. You would be screaming "racial injustice" if we did that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The rate of recidivism would drop dramatically.