Bucket list

Suck the milk out of a full term slut while she is sucking cock and being fucked in a gangbang. I would eat all cream pies and snowball with her as each guy shot his load in her pussy and mouth. Nothing more yummy then fresh milk mixed with lots and lots of creamy cum I would want at least 10 loads of warm creamy cum Originally Posted by whitechocolate
This!!!

White chocolate I think you are kinkier than me and that’s saying something

Not for this forum but I want 8 fully bisexual couples sharing a beach house for a weekend with pool and hot tub.

Never tire of gang bangs even bisexual ones and fluffers
I might add that I want the full term slut to pee in my mouth after I eat all that cum and milk. Pee, creamy cum, pussy juice and milk would be wonderful. Maybe a group of full term pregnant sluts being gangbanged. That would be yummy
Eat pussy while getting hard pegged by a lady with strong legs and a fat ass.

IB
I am not into pegging as I would rather get fucked and creamed by a hard dick from a TS gal. I love cum dripping out of my ass. Maybe get gangbanged by a group of TS gals would be fun
I might add that I want the full term slut to pee in my mouth after I eat all that cum and milk. Pee, creamy cum, pussy juice and milk would be wonderful. Maybe a group of full term pregnant sluts being gangbanged. That would be yummy Originally Posted by whitechocolate
That would be yummy!
I have had two ladies at the same time on several occasions. The more they are into each other the better it is. My bucket list now is banging both of them in the anus alternately.
I'm gunna need a bigger bucket with all these comments!!
Once I would like to be with 2 TS's (vers gals)
Serve a conjugal visit to a really hot female convict murderer
I love TUMA. Any ideas on how to request that a an AMP?
I love TUMA. Any ideas on how to request that a an AMP? Originally Posted by lvnmdude
just ask... but mostly if she does provide it you'll know...
Risa Murakami. That’s it.
Risa Murakami. That’s it. Originally Posted by Ronin3
I could go there, LOL
My Bucket list:

1. Sex with a Tgirl who actually likes women
2. Bukkakee from very hung group of guys after a group frot/jerkoff session
3. Female sex slave/ Bdsm session
I guess I will put my self out there since it's just a list of desired things to do before you kick the bucket.. Most people never complete theirs anyway and Even though I already know that I'll hear alot of negative comments, which is not fair!!
WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THE GANDER!!
BUT I have a Bucket list desire to be Dominated in a GangBang, BlowBang, SpitRoast, DP...
JUST SAYING LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD...

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE SO GO OUT WITH A BANG .... A GANGBANG