Stacy Abrams Says…..”6 Week Fetal Heartbeat Is Manufactured”

You do not get...the majority of Americans do not consider it murder before a certain stage.

Do you visit a hatchery before eating eggs in the morning? Originally Posted by WTF

Most hen eggs are not fertilized. Hens can lay eggs without a rooster being involved.
You about (sic) as medically inclined as you are economically! Originally Posted by WTF
Well, thank you WTF.

Despite the poor grammar, I'm "inclined" to take that as a compliment.
Or someone doesn't know a lot about eggs...but I think we can all agree that an egg isn't a chicken. Originally Posted by WTF

https://eccie.net/attachment.php?att...1&d=1664136286
Attached Images File Type: jpeg E6A36C55-66F0-4CFE-8A4C-9B1CF96A9E96.jpeg (9.1 KB, 43 views)
Most hen eggs are not fertilized. Hens can lay eggs without a rooster being involved. Originally Posted by farmstud60
You tell'em, you're not a Farm Stud for nothing, lol.
Or someone doesn't know a lot about eggs...but I think we can all agree that an egg isn't a chicken. Originally Posted by WTF
*facepalm*

Your analogy was stupid because you wouldn’t find an egg that you’d eat in a hatchery. Hatcheries are for breeding chickens/fish/turtles/whatever and this can only be done with fertilized eggs. As Farm Stud pointed out, he eggs you eat are not fertilized.
... What does ANY o' this have to do with fetal heartbeats??

#### Salty
Sorry, Jackie. stacy abrams says......

All credibility was lost with her name posted. shes so fat and repulsive, no imaging can penetrate that fat layer of hers. To hear any flutter they would have to manufacture it.
At any trimester
This must be phobia Monday….

Or else someone wants to fuck Stacy Abrams. And she speaks so highly of you, WD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2022, 10:49 AM

But what exactly do we mean when we talk about a "fetal heartbeat" at six weeks of pregnancy? Although some people might picture a heart-shaped organ beating inside a fetus, this is not the case.

Rather, at six weeks of pregnancy, an ultrasound can detect "a little flutter in the area that will become the future heart of the baby," said Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami. This flutter happens because the group of cells that will become the future "pacemaker" of the heart gain the capacity to fire electrical signals, she said
Originally Posted by WTF
... What does ANY o' this have to do with fetal heartbeats??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
This has to do with the silly notion that there is a conventional heartbeat like the pro lifers want to believe!
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2022, 11:01 AM
You about as medically inclined as you are economically!

But what exactly do we mean when we talk about a "fetal heartbeat" at six weeks of pregnancy? Although some people might picture a heart-shaped organ beating inside a fetus, this is not the case.

Rather, at six weeks of pregnancy, an ultrasound can detect "a little flutter in the area that will become the future heart of the baby," said Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami. This flutter happens because the group of cells that will become the future "pacemaker" of the heart gain the capacity to fire electrical signals, she said
Originally Posted by WTF
Well, thank you WTF.

Despite the poor grammar, I'm "inclined" to take that as a compliment. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hopefully your next inclination is to comment on the science and not my fucking grammar. That is the sign of defeat or ignorance....which is it in your case?

Comment on the science Einstein....unless you're actually a school marmalade and that is what gets your knickers in a wad...try and stick to the subject matter.

You already been warned about taking threads off topic.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2022, 11:21 AM
.... Seeing-as she's a politician who's asking people
to vote for her - you'd surely think she would at least
be giving-out True and Accurate information.

Or is it that YOU agree with her view?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Below are the facts....care to comment on facts instead of opinion?

Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2022, 11:24 AM
*facepalm*

Your analogy was stupid because you wouldn’t find an egg that you’d eat in a hatchery. Hatcheries are for breeding chickens/fish/turtles/whatever and this can only be done with fertilized eggs. As Farm Stud pointed out, he eggs you eat are not fertilized. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
As I pointed out...there is a shitload of ignorance concerning fertilized eggs...
A fertilized egg can only form a chich if it has been incubated properly.

https://the-chicken-chick.com/facts-...-fertile-eggs/
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2022, 01:58 PM
Wow.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...control-women/

This is really strange. Even for her. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How so?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/women...ancy-rcna24435
Hopefully your next inclination is to comment on the science and not my fucking grammar. That is the sign of defeat or ignorance....which is it in your case?

Comment on the science Einstein....unless you're actually a school marmalade and that is what gets your knickers in a wad...try and stick to the subject matter.

You already been warned about taking threads off topic. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh dear! Who pissed in your Wheaties today?

What is truly a sign of ignorance is a person's inability to use proper grammar. If you edited your comments to correct the sloppy grammar, I wouldn't have to waste my time doing it for you.

Btw - what's a "school marmalade"? Is that a special jam for kids? Does Smuckers make it?

Lemme see... so your argument is the sound of the embryo's rhythmic cardio-electric signals at 6 weeks can be mistaken for a pumping heart? Is that sound also "manufactured" or made up, per Stacy Abrams?

Do you know what a "distinction without a difference" means?
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2022, 02:06 PM

Lemme see... so your argument is the sound of the embryo's rhythmic cardio-electric signals at 6 weeks can be mistaken for a pumping heart? Is that sound also "manufactured" or made up, per Stacy Abrams?

Do you know what a "distinction without a difference" means? Originally Posted by lustylad
I suppose you think there is no difference between being constipated with a big turd hung up in your ass or a big dick shoved up your butt? So we obviously disagree. I think there is a huge distinction.

Not my argument but the medically trained community! Salty was bright enough to stfu, maybe you should take notes.

Medically speaking, when I put a stethoscope against a patient’s heart, that ‘lub dub’ sound is made by the opening and closing of the cardiac valve,” Verma said. “At six weeks, those valves don’t exist.”

In fact, the sound pregnant people hear during ultrasounds at six weeks is entirely manufactured by the ultrasound machine, Verma said. “It’s an electrical pulse that’s translated into the sound we’re hearing from the ultrasound machine
.”