Do you keep track of how many people you had sex with

Please don't ask how much money I have spent on whores........it will make me sick Originally Posted by soldierboy44

i spent 90% of my fourtune on women an whisky. the rest i squandered.

/
I use to keep a spread sheet, but got bored with it and lost count. Every now and then I reminisce about my top 10 experiences. Most of them are sugar babies.
I don't mind spending on beauty, anything less deserves and gets less from me Originally Posted by BLM69
I don't go for pure beauty alone. I prefer sexy mature providers that knows how to @$&%. That's about a third on my list.
I'm just guessing but who can keep track. I figure over the last 40 years of RW and the gigantic stack of working ladies I would say at least 750 to a thousand
between the money, the pleasure and reality of this

Prostitutes are better than gf cheaper too. Todays dating world is a joke Originally Posted by V31L

it probably is a good idea to keep track. More importantly, to identify WHY you are doing it.
Tracking may help you figure out why. When you figure out the why, you end up with much more control over yourself and what you're actually seeking.

I kept track of the who, when, frequency, how much (rate, tip, hotel, gifts, etc) since the beginning. I would've easily forgot all the minor details by now had I not done that. They matter.

We all have different reasons for being in this hobby. If you're married, you may just see the time as pure sexual release. If you're not married, the time you spend may satisfy a need for intimacy or being around a woman.

Men seeing women providers can have a benefit greater than seeing a doctor, shrink, counselor, drug dealer, personal trainer, or priest COMBINED, if you know what you're searching to satisfy in yourself.
i went back thru 22yrs of my eBlackBook and came up with

232 different providers (didnt count # of times i cumsulted w/ them)

this doesnt count a) the providers who i just recorded their initials and b) all the amp providers.
so, i'd guess close to if not over 300.

now a days, i just visit my favs, an occasional amp visit, and perhaps a newbie provider.

regardless, keep on fucking and getting sucked!