Trump is done

He be done. Stick a fork in his fat orange ass. He's done like a shrimp on tha barbee. Snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
Trump's former Attorney General Barr said if just half the allegations against Trump are true, Trump is toast.

I was hoping Trump would get the Republican nomination, so that Sleepy Joe & Kamala could beat him again.
... No worrys there, mate. ... Trump WILL get the nomination!

#### Salty
Trump's former Attorney General Barr said if just half the allegations against Trump are true, Trump is toast.

I was hoping Trump would get the Republican nomination, so that Sleepy Joe & Kamala could beat him again. Originally Posted by adav8s28
If half the allegations against Hillery Clinton (and Bill) are true . b. .

If Trump is not the Republican nominee, then President Biden is a one-term President.

If Trump is not the Republican nominee, then President Biden is a one-term President. Originally Posted by ICU 812
One hunert percent agree.
Although he'd prolly run as an independent just to spoil the gop.

. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Trump's situation with classified information is totally different than HRC.

1. Trump has bathrooms and bedrooms full of classified documents stacked from the floor to the ceiling. Documents that he refused to give back.

2. Trump showed classified information to someone who was not authorized to see classified material. That's beyond gross mishandling.

3. HRC missed two sentences that were marked classified out of 133,000 plus emails. No one is going to jail for that. It does not matter if you are a nobody or the SOS. A low level government employee might lose their clearance for a month.
Trump's situation with classified information is totally different than HRC.

1. Trump has bathrooms and bedrooms full of classified documents stacked from the floor to the ceiling. Documents that he refused to give back... Originally Posted by adav8s28
Here's the funny thing about that - MATH. The indictment talks about 120 "classified" documents, which comprise about a total of 600 pages. Doing the actual math, that is about 1/3rd of one single solitary box depicted. Of course, some may need to remove their "light" loafers and socks to do that math.

So what we are seeing is an "impression" made for "certain" people (ECCIE rules discourage "members" from using accurate adjectives), aka propaganda and you fell for it hook, line and sinker, as they expected, i.e. knew you and others would - much of which they gleaned from the covid experience.

Feel free to fight the math, but it is what it is. 600 pages do not require "bathrooms and bedrooms full of boxes stacked floor to ceiling" of paper to store. 600 pages is about one, single, solitary ream of paper, plus 120 single pages. So about a 2 inch high stack.

...3. HRC missed two sentences that were marked classified out of 133,000 plus emails. No one is going to jail for that. It does not matter if you are a nobody or the SOS. A low level government employee might lose their clearance for a month. Originally Posted by adav8s28
First and certainly foremost - that is not how classified records management actually works. One is supposed to know if it is or is not classified, whether it is marked as such and how it is actually marked, which could be a single letter, such as "C". I could tell you how I know that, but it's classified.

Try this phrase on for size and fit: :"No responsive records found". That was the Hildabeast's intent and purpose for having a skunk works "private" server, and no Virginia, she was not trying to shield the entire free world from learning about her super-double-secret and highly classified yoga routines. It was designed, built and served only to exist outside the FOIA realm.
How many “Trump is done” threads is this now? 500? It must be tiring for you guys.
And when will trumpf overturn the election results? The deadlines the posturing the promises all the threads. Not a peep now from the magas. Snick

Biden is still the president !

Trumpfs shtick has gotten old.
He's dirty.

Trumpf is done
... But the American people don't see it that-way.

They see Trump WINNING the next election! ...

... BOTH the Harvard/Harris poll AND Rasmussen surely have
TRUMP leading Joe Biden by 6 (six) points... ...

#### Salty
Salty still thinks that people’s votes actually matter. It’s admirable that you still have faith in the system, but the system is undeserving. All that matters is how many ballots they can pump out and re-collect, the voice of the people is barely a whisper.
Vegas odds have Biden crushing trumpf. Trumpf is done
Of course they do. The oddsmakers are well aware of how it works in the your vote doesn’t matter era.
Of course they do. The oddsmakers are well aware of how it works in the your vote doesn’t matter era. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Your vote sure doesn't matter here in Harris County and Houston TX. The last election here, most historically conservative voting precincts were shorted on ballots by 50%. When they ca;;ed the county officials for more ballots none were sent. Talk about blatant voter suppression!
And when will trumpf overturn the election results? ... Originally Posted by winn dixie
My guess... November 7th, 2023
... the voice of the people is barely a whisper. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I see it as a choice. Some would be happy to see the rest go the "Careless Whisper (by Wham)" route. Imma say nope! The favored song over at the Green Dragon is played loudly and often:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9gOQgfPW4Y