Whataburger vs that other place

where is a fuddruckers??? as far as i know they are all closed..
Fuddruckers pretty much gone under after the idiots at Luby's bought them out in 2010 and then spent the next 10 years running Fuddrucker into the gutter.

The mandatory closing of restaurants during the Pandemic didn't help either and Luby's was forced to sell Fuddruckers in 2021.

There are still a few Fuddruckers left but not as many as when they had over 200 restaurants in almost every State.

https://www.fuddruckers.com/locations
I miss grandys!

I wish whataburger would serve breakfast all day
Or at least serve taquitos all day Originally Posted by winn dixie
They reopened Grandys at 30 and Jim Miller recently.
  • BLM69
  • 07-10-2023, 12:09 PM
where is a fuddruckers??? as far as i know they are all closed.. Originally Posted by diddleman
I checked and they are closed in the DFW, Houston has a few of them still open
Try the Dairy-Ette in East Dallas on Ferguson. Been there 50+ years

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/dairy-ette-dallas
The Jalepeno biscuit is back and amazing with their biscuits and gravy with the chunks of sausage! Best B&G in fast food land hands down and even put above some of the breakfast restaurants too such as dennys. Highly recommend.
The Jalepeno biscuit is back and amazing with their biscuits and gravy with the chunks of sausage! Best B&G in fast food land hands down and even put above some of the breakfast restaurants too such as dennys. Highly recommend. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Yep
Whataburger got a new southern bacon cheeseburger. It has coleslaw on top of the cheese. Then bacon on top it. Haven't tried it.
Burger house better
Blasphemy! Get the hell out of Texas. Lol
In and out burgers are fine. I haven’t eaten enough of them to say without doubt they are better or worse than Whataburger. The last time I ate one was probably close to ten years ago, and I haven’t had the need to go back since there are plenty of good burgers everywhere, and Whataburger is my first choice for fast food burgers.

I can’t get excited about in and out for two reasons:

1. The fries suck. I thought they sucked the first time I tried one in Las Vegas back in the 90s, and I still don’t like them.

2. The whole secret menu thing (do they still do that)? At least now you can Google it, but I don’t want to have to research my order before I go. Give me the menu choices when I’m there. If they had regional specials at the register as you see with Whataburger, I’d be much more inclined to try them again.

If they ever fix the fries, that is.
Didn’t know about the secret menu at In and Out Burger but will have to google now. Sounds like something a pretentious business developer from cali would try to do make his rest more upscale, but it’s fast food dumbass! (Insert eye roll). Add that to list of why Whataburger way better!
That was what made them cool back when they were a small company limited to a few states out west. It’s not so exclusive now, so I don’t know how big a part of the company culture it is these days.

I just remember all this jargon about “animal style” etc. Hell, just give me a Monterey Melt already.
Try the Dairy-Ette in East Dallas on Ferguson. Been there 50+ years

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/dairy-ette-dallas Originally Posted by unit12

The one and only. Place is amazing. Sad I don't live in that part of town anymore.
Beauty of fast food joints. Same everywhere multiple places. So the place you mention on Ferguson, Dairy-Etta, prob good, can’t get it when your feeling it though. Driving anywhere in metroplex and feeling a burger, there’s a Whata pretty damn close.