Rent houses

I wonder if both girls in need of a house comped a potential male landlord some pussy before handing over the lease agreement…….. well, nevermind, lol. They don’t necessarily have to disclose what they do for money.
This thread is about assisting providers rent a house who have special circumstances and yet you manage to make it about yourself, lol. Originally Posted by arañanegra
There was someone else who used to do that, but the name escapes me.
It's genius to come up with all those steps, reminds of a mission impossible episode Originally Posted by BLM69
Advanced script writing is similar to understanding detailed procedures.
Some folks can do it. A lot can not.

Everyone, again, lets stay with assisting a newbie to town with renting.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2023, 03:09 PM
I know guys here have investment properties, anyone willing to take a chance?
I know guys here have investment properties, anyone willing to take a chance? Originally Posted by BLM69
Well, OP has to respond back to this thread.
I wonder if both girls in need of a house comped a potential male landlord some pussy before handing over the lease agreement…….. well, nevermind, lol. They don’t necessarily have to disclose what they do for money. Originally Posted by arañanegra
With the current rental market of tenant rights....ya right till the mortgage company and investors expect you to make your payment. I have since sold all my rental houses.

I rented to a provider. We created a lease agreement, with market rents, all the addendum, but with a wink we came to a side agreement of $200 off each hobby session. Both parties agreed either could cancel the side agreement any time.

I still collected some rent from her, paid taxes on the full amount, and had some side fun.

With today's tenant rights movement I would never consider what would be considered a high risk tenant.

Thatt said, she was the best tenant ever!
Has anyone reached out to the number OP listed in initial post? I wonder if the intention was to subtly include contact info to get some p4p? I’m curious because OP dropped this post 8 days ago and we’re 30 something responses in and he ain’t chimed in.
Y’all also forgetting that many landlords check social media too
Has anyone reached out to the number OP listed in initial post? I wonder if the intention was to subtly include contact info to get some p4p? I’m curious because OP dropped this post 8 days ago and we’re 30 something responses in and he ain’t chimed in. Originally Posted by arañanegra
It is a little suspicious.
I wonder how Asian providers are able to secure a lease with similar circumstances?
Y’all also forgetting that many landlords check social media too Originally Posted by frankocean187
That's correct. My public Facebook is very PG compared to what I share with my friends.

I was going to mention "clean up your social media" as one of my steps, but hell, if they can't figure that out on their own, they are certainly lacking brain cells & don't deserve any assistance.

It may be rude, but some people are better staying at the bottom. Everyone can't flourish.
Has anyone reached out to the number OP listed in initial post? I wonder if the intention was to subtly include contact info to get some p4p? I’m curious because OP dropped this post 8 days ago and we’re 30 something responses in and he ain’t chimed in. Originally Posted by arañanegra

He PMed me & asked me to get in contact with the provider(s) but I'm not calling anyone.

All the info is here step by step ... if I give away any more information, I might as well start charging for a course.

I'm not interested in helping anyone that doesn't take proactive steps to help their self.
That's correct. My public Facebook is very PG compared to what I share with my friends.

I was going to mention "clean up your social media" as one of my steps, but hell, if they can't figure that out on their own, they are certainly lacking brain cells & don't deserve any assistance.

It may be rude, but some people are better staying at the bottom. Everyone can't flourish. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I like being on bottom. Ride cg, ride!
Long time ago I had a renter once who offered dances for the rent. I declined. Thankfully she moved after a year and a half as her payment record was up and down (pun not intended).
I like being on bottom. Ride cg, ride! Originally Posted by Michael8219
This is the exact reason why the op has abandoned the thread perhaps. Everyone wants to be Eddie Murphy at his height. Op if you are still there Brooke gave the best answer. If all else fails be a gentleman and put their place in your name.