Curious

Looks like some of y'all are in some sort of 'secret club' here.... anyone want to enlighten the rest of on what you're talking about?

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Shiney-pits-mmmmmmm-tburger-McQuack et al.
  • R.M.
  • 12-05-2023, 06:51 AM
Evaluation done, he’s back! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Curious if there's any pudding cups available for trade.
I didn't get it either tilllll you did the evaluation. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Lol
Curious if there's any pudding cups available for trade. Originally Posted by R.M.
Right on, he probably got kicked out of the Florida home for trying to negotiate lol
Thanks for all of the great responses. I saw an ad on ourhome2 and I got screened by AshleyG. I did a 3 hour session with her . 1 and a half hour with her watching my beautiful huskies play and dance at the dog park. Then 30 minutes calming my nerves. Finally an hour of bedroom fun. Again, thanks for the help here. It’s a great community and now I’m finally a part of it. Yeah
I wonder if she would be up to having my tarantula crawl all over her naked body while I face fook her?
Thanks for all of the great responses. I saw an ad on ourhome2 and I got screened by AshleyG. I did a 3 hour session with her . 1 and a half hour with her watching my beautiful huskies play and dance at the dog park. Then 30 minutes calming my nerves. Finally an hour of bedroom fun. Again, thanks for the help here. It’s a great community and now I’m finally a part of it. Yeah Originally Posted by Huskylover
I know trillburgers is back on ourhome, you’ll be banned soon enough I’m sure.

Welcome!
Folks, I said play nice.
Closing thread