Covid part 2

Lev17, Did you read all of your link? This is from your link:

We explain why these prion-like characteristics are more relevant to vaccine-related mRNA-induced spike proteins than natural infection with SARS-CoV-2. We note with an optimism an apparent loss of prion-like properties among the current Omicron variants. We acknowledge that the chain of pathological events described throughout this paper is only hypothetical and not yet verified. We also acknowledge that the evidence we usher in, while grounded in the research literature, is currently largely circumstantial, not direct.

What does this say?

1. Their theory is hypothetical and not yet verified.

2. Evidence is circumstatial and not direct.

3. The prion-like properties (which cause the problems) do not exist in the Omicron variants. (The Omicron variants are dominant strain right now and have been for the last year).

4. So out of 230 million people who are fully vaccinated, how many people had inflamation? The answer NO ONE. It's just a theory with no proof and does not apply to the Omicron variants.

Have a nice day. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You're putting a lot of stock into this vaccine.
Lev17, Did you read all of your link? This is from your link:

We explain why these prion-like characteristics are more relevant to vaccine-related mRNA-induced spike proteins than natural infection with SARS-CoV-2. We note with an optimism an apparent loss of prion-like properties among the current Omicron variants. We acknowledge that the chain of pathological events described throughout this paper is only hypothetical and not yet verified. We also acknowledge that the evidence we usher in, while grounded in the research literature, is currently largely circumstantial, not direct.

What does this say?

1. Their theory is hypothetical and not yet verified.

2. Evidence is circumstatial and not direct.

3. The prion-like properties (which cause the problems) do not exist in the Omicron variants. (The Omicron variants are dominant strain right now and have been for the last year).

4. So out of 230 million people who are fully vaccinated, how many people had inflamation? The answer NO ONE. It's just a theory with no proof and does not apply to the Omicron variants.

Have a nice day. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Heres another link. It's not so much about how many vaccinated experienced inflammatory responses but what the potentials are for inflammation. As time goes on more research will be conducted on the adverse side effects of these vaccines. It's obvious these vaccines haven't been properly researched and tested prior to public use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10145134/
  • Tiny
  • 01-15-2024, 09:59 AM
Heres another link. It's not so much about how many vaccinated experienced inflammatory responses but what the potentials are for inflammation. As time goes on more research will be conducted on the adverse side effects of these vaccines. It's obvious these vaccines haven't been properly researched and tested prior to public use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10145134/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Interesting, thanks, I'm going to take a look at that before getting my next COVID vaccine. After a quick scan, my two questions so far would be whether the cumulative effect of inflammation from both the disease and the vaccinations would be greater or less for those who aren't getting vaccinated. And what's the relative risk versus reward of annual COVID vaccinations for younger people versus older people. I think for people our age and older, vaccinations make a lot of sense, but am trying to keep an open mind. I'm not as sure for, say, men in their twenties who have a higher risk for myocarditis from repeatedly getting the vaccine.
Interesting, thanks, I'm going to take a look at that before getting my next COVID vaccine. After a quick scan, my two questions so far would be whether the cumulative effect of inflammation from both the disease and the vaccinations would be greater or less for those who aren't getting vaccinated. And what's the relative risk versus reward of annual COVID vaccinations for younger people versus older people. I think for people our age and older, vaccinations make a lot of sense, but am trying to keep an open mind. I'm not as sure for, say, men in their twenties who have a higher risk for myocarditis from repeatedly getting the vaccine. Originally Posted by Tiny
You should of thought about it before taking your first.
You're putting a lot of stock into this vaccine. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No, just correcting misstatements made by you and others about the M-RNA vaccine. Your link clearly says that their theories regarding the SPIKE protein from the M-RNA vaccine causing inflamation does NOT apply to the Omicron variants.

Something that you completely ignored or left out on purpose.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10145134/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Moderna's clinical trials went for a year and 44,000 people were in the test group.

From section of 8 of the link where it discusses hart issues:

The mean monthly number of cases of myocarditis or myo-pericarditis during the pre-vaccine period was 16.9 vs. 27.3 during the vaccine period [74]. Myocarditis incidence after RNA vaccines is very rare (0.0035%) and has a very favorable clinical course [1]. However, not all cases are benign and critical or fatal cases have been reported [2,3,4,5]. There is an excess of cases with a substantial burden of both myocarditis and pericarditis in all ages [6]. An increased risk of myocarditis/pericarditis has been associated with the second dose of BNT162b2 and both doses of mRNA-1273 [7]. In one study, the highest risks were observed in males of 12 to 39 years [7], while Wong and colleagues [8] demonstrated that an increased risk of myocarditis or pericarditis was observed after the COVID-19 mRNA vaccination and was highest in men aged 18–25 years after a second dose of the vaccine.

Myocarditis is very rare 0.0035%. What few cases there are most are treatable with a favorable outcome.

One study indicates that men 18 - 25 have the highest risk of getting myocarditis or pericarditis.

So perhaps if you are in this age group you may not want to get the shot. Wait until you are out this age group.

Even the second link you provided does not have any show stoppers that would suggest that most people should not get the M-RNA shot.
Moderna's clinical trials went for a year and 44,000 people were in the test group.

From section of 8 of the link where it discusses hart issues:

The mean monthly number of cases of myocarditis or myo-pericarditis during the pre-vaccine period was 16.9 vs. 27.3 during the vaccine period [74]. Myocarditis incidence after RNA vaccines is very rare (0.0035%) and has a very favorable clinical course [1]. However, not all cases are benign and critical or fatal cases have been reported [2,3,4,5]. There is an excess of cases with a substantial burden of both myocarditis and pericarditis in all ages [6]. An increased risk of myocarditis/pericarditis has been associated with the second dose of BNT162b2 and both doses of mRNA-1273 [7]. In one study, the highest risks were observed in males of 12 to 39 years [7], while Wong and colleagues [8] demonstrated that an increased risk of myocarditis or pericarditis was observed after the COVID-19 mRNA vaccination and was highest in men aged 18–25 years after a second dose of the vaccine.

Myocarditis is very rare 0.0035%. What few cases there are most are treatable with a favorable outcome.

One study indicates that men 18 - 25 have the highest risk of getting myocarditis or pericarditis.

So perhaps if you are in this age group you may not want to get the shot. Wait until you are out this age group.

Even the second link you provided does not have any show stoppers that would suggest that most people should not get the M-RNA shot. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I am not saying don't take it. I am saying you're a fool if you do.
You should of thought about it before taking your first. Originally Posted by Levianon17
From the beginning my belief was that a Covid vaccine was the only way to end the pandemic which would end up killing almost 7 million to date. I was right. I have never second-guessed my decision (or my wife's decision) to participate in the Pfizer vaccine study in late 2020. No praise asked for -- I did it for selfish reasons.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
From the beginning my belief was that a Covid vaccine was the only way to end the pandemic which would end up killing almost 7 million to date. I was right. I have never second-guessed my decision (or my wife's decision) to participate in the Pfizer vaccine study in late 2020. No praise asked for -- I did it for selfish reasons.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
From the beginning I knew the Pandemic was based on fear. That's why Governments all over the world were able to convince people to wear masks and practice Social Distancing and then take a Vaccine. Now we have another aspect of polarization. People judge others whether they are vaccinated or not. I can't wait to see what their next move is.
I am not saying don't take it. I am saying you're a fool if you do. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Like the GA Election case thread, this is another waste of bandwidth.

Same old arguments debunked by fact and statistics.

Yet on the argument rages….

Levi. I truly hope you or anybody else doesn’t get sick with COVID.

But to paraphrase your very own statement, you’re a fool if you do. Actually, based on the amount of time you spend ruminating on this subject, I’d say you may already be there.

Time to retire this tired old argument. Shirley, there’s something else you can obsess over.
From the beginning I knew the Pandemic was based on fear. That's why Governments all over the world were able to convince people to wear masks and practice Social Distancing and then take a Vaccine. Now we have another aspect of polarization. People judge others whether they are vaccinated or not. I can't wait to see what their next move is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Totally untrue.

Your decision was, and still is, to not take the Covid vaccine based on false information that a handful of uneducated people still believe. I am fine with that decision. But your continued belief that the more than 80% of the people in this country who have received the vaccine made the wrong decision is made from stupidity of the facts.
I am not saying don't take it. I am saying you're a fool if you do. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You are like Aaron Rogers, the quarterback of the NY jets. You like to play games with words.

"Jimmy Kimmel should be concerned about the Epstein list". Aaron Rogers " I didn't say Jimmy Kimmel will be on the Epstein list"

What are the 1 million unvaccinated people who died from/with CoVid infection. Are they smart, but unlucky?
You are like Aaron Rogers, the quarterback of the NY jets. You like to play games with words.

"Jimmy Kimmel should be concerned about the Epstein list". Aaron Rogers " I didn't say Jimmy Kimmel will be on the Epstein list"

What are the 1 million unvaccinated people who died from/with CoVid infection. Are they smart, but unlucky? Originally Posted by adav8s28
One Million people didn't die from Covid so cut the stupid bullshit.

What are the 1 million unvaccinated people who died from/with CoVid infection. Are they smart, but unlucky? Originally Posted by adav8s28
One Million people didn't die from Covid so cut the stupid bullshit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

As with most statements made by Trump supporters, everyone else must be lying in order for you to be correct. Do you have anything at all other than your opinion to support your statements regarding Covid?

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...tatracker-home

One Million people didn't die from Covid so cut the stupid bullshit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
According to this link which has real time pandemic data from all 50 states. In the USA there were 100 million people who got infected. There were 1.1 million deaths. If you don't like there numbers take it up with them. Plus, provide a link that backs up what you say.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...19-spread-map/