Trump Found Guilty On All Counts.!!

What a great day. Bragg stopped the turd Reich. Originally Posted by winn dixie

He has four more trials to go? Or is that some kinda secret signal to the MAGAs?

He has four more trials to go? Or is that some kinda secret signal to the MAGAs?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ohhh magas are on the river da Nile hoogely tonight! Rigged appeal is their chant.
Like I said in my initial post. This jury just about guaranteed the election of Trump as the next President. Originally Posted by Jackie S

If they guarantee it , shouldn't they be required to post a bond ?
Everyone here and everywhere else in the USA who are celebrating the verdict and laughing and screaming 4 more years for Biden,

You are NOT grasping and seeing the BIG picture.

As an American, any American, no matter what party you support you should be worried what this trial and the verdict meant not for President Trump, but for the United States of America and for you and all of us who live in the USA.

If you can't see it, you will reap what you sow because any of you and all of you who supported this farce of a trial and supported Biden in 2016, you all just hammered the final nails into the coffin of the demise of the United States of America and the destruction of its constitution and its values and you helped turned this once great country into the next North Korea, Nazi Germany, Communist China.

If you have children, grandchildren and great grandchildren who will continue to live in the United States, I feel sorry for them because they know not what you did and what is coming.
If there is unrest, it will be because the law saw fit to convict a small minded crook. Riots from lawless right wing.

If, and I stress if, that happens, I can already see Laura Ingraham and the rest of the lap dogs on the network comparing them to the protests of a group of evil cops staging a snuff film and expecting to just walk.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
That's what the powers that be want. They invite civil unrest. They set it up that way. Regardless who wins or how there will be problems in major cities initially.
Everyone here and everywhere else in the USA who are celebrating the verdict and laughing and screaming 4 more years for Biden,

As an American, any American, no matter what party you support you should be worried what this trial and the verdict meant not for President Trump, but for the United States of America and for you and all of us who live in the USA.

If you can't see it, you will reap what you sow because any of you and all of you who supported this farce of a trial and supported Biden in 2016, you all just hammered the final nails into the coffin of the demise of the United States of America and the destruction of its constitution and its values and you helped turned this once great country into the next North Korea, Nazi Germany, Communist China.

If you have children, grandchildren and great grandchildren who will continue to live in the United States, I feel sorry for them because they know not what you did and what is coming. Originally Posted by CG2014
Most won't see that, too frigging blind.

If you have children, grandchildren and great grandchildren who will continue to live in the United States, I feel sorry for them because they know not what you did and what is coming. Originally Posted by CG2014
You are taking this charade way too seriously.

The majority of voters are seeing this for exactly what it is. A New York prosecutor with the help of a totally biased judge convinced 12 New York citizens to vote guilty on a non existent crime.

These voters will have the last say. And there is nothing that the Prosecutor, The Judge, or even the Jurors can do about it.

The euphoria of the moment will fade as the Leftist/Democrats realize that they have awakened a sleeping giant, and come to the realization that America is tired of their shit.
You didn't comprehend what I wrote. Go read it again.
  • Tiny
  • 05-30-2024, 09:21 PM
  • Tiny
  • 05-30-2024, 09:31 PM
LOLLING! Still only get one vote. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, he apparently thought his one vote in 2020 was the only one that mattered. American institutions and Republicans like Mike Pence and Brad Raffensperger made sure it wasn't.

That said, the 34 convictions are a travesty of justice. As to CG's point, this country is not turning into another North Korea, Nazi Germany, or Communist China. It's turning into another Peru, Ecuador or Argentina (i.e. banana republic), and New York Democrats and Trump and his enablers are the responsible parties.
For the MAGA folks (Make America Germany Around 1938)

Holy moly.

MAGAs are gonna talk themselves into violence again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah then if Trump wins the election Liberals will go out of their mind. No doubt Trump will appeal the verdict. In the meantime Trump wins the election Pardons himself finished business. Liberals will have nervous breakdowns. It's the perfect storm for the elite.
Like I said in my initial post. This jury just about guaranteed the election of Trump as the next President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Only fools vote for convicted criminals.

Yes we are.

As an American, one should be happy for the rule of law. Ye! No-body is above the law.

Reagan destroyed the world year's ago.

At least we can hold our heads up a little higher around the world.

That's what the powers that be want. They invite civil unrest. They set it up that way. Regardless who wins or how there will be problems in major cities initially. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You sound like a woke lib. Not a Christian Conservative simpleton - the fleeting majority.

You are taking this charade way too seriously.

The majority of voters are seeing this for exactly what it is. A New York prosecutor with the help of a totally biased judge convinced 12 New York citizens to vote guilty on a non existent crime.

The crime was proven. Now he is a felon. Legally.

These voters will have the last say. And there is nothing that the Prosecutor, The Judge, or even the Jurors can do about it.

The euphoria of the moment will fade as the Leftist/Democrats realize that they have awakened a sleeping giant, and come to the realization that America is tired of their shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Tired old trope. We've heard that here before. Over and over.

Well, he apparently thought his one vote in 2020 was the only one that mattered. American institutions and Republicans like Mike Pence and Brad Raffensperger made sure it wasn't.

That said, the 34 convictions are a travesty of justice. As to CG's point, this country is not turning into another North Korea, Nazi Germany, or Communist China. It's turning into another Peru, Ecuador or Argentina (i.e. banana republic), and New York Democrats and Trump and his enablers are the responsible parties. Originally Posted by Tiny

Hear, muthuh-fuckin', hear!

For the MAGA folks (Make America Germany Around 1938)

Originally Posted by chefnerd