How does one get started?

• pxmcc
  • 10-04-2024, 08:35 AM
ok i'm gonna give you a heads up. yup, you're way off your game.
sorry to break it to you, but your new bestie rizz is shinepro..

and foxtrot is a a middle aged white dude with a black wife who refuses to foook him. i say, foooock that..

ok, now that we got that all cleared up,news bulletin: trooompt is about to get trumped. any more questions..
Quit trying to deflect for him he’s a big boy, well a short big boy! Just saying….

I know how badly you want to be right but I hate to burst your bubble you’re so wrong you are completely wrong and when he shows his ugly head and gets banned you’re gonna feel dumb I’m just saying I’m not wrong at all either and everybody else knows that I’m right also, you’re the only one that doesn’t seem to comprehend it I know that your buddy, but he’s an idiot Originally Posted by Cendell M
What is a shinepro? Im still figuring out the dynamics here. Not sure what is going on ? Do i include certain aspects of my personal life to get cleared with eveyrone?
I'm not quite believing the gullible new guy schtick. Unless you grew up in monastery, a lot of the things here are quite second nature. The site has page that has definitions for a lot of the acronyms used. That's probably one of the few things that you need to learn. Other than that, you walk into an amp or your reach out to a provider here and get down to business. One cannot be that naive. I remember hearing this from another newbie a little while ago. Again, things that make you go hmmm.
Im just trying to go about doing this the right way and trying to have some fun with everyone on here whil doing it. Ididnt' realize I was upsetting anyone.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-04-2024, 10:01 AM
+1 demolition. i aint buying it either. i smell a rat, or maybe a professionally shined rat (i.e., a shinepro rat)..
ok i'm gonna give you a heads up. yup, you're way off your game.
sorry to break it to you, but your new bestie rizz is shinepro..

and foxtrot is a a middle aged white dude with a black wife who refuses to foook him. i say, foooock that..

ok, now that we got that all cleared up,news bulletin: trooompt is about to get trumped. any more questions.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yeah ok
Cendell M: You’re so gullible.

PXMCC: maybe so. but at least i'm not mentally retarded..so, foxtrot is shinepro. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah.. try again, Cendell. you're slipping, gurl.. whatever happened to your a1 shinepro radar? you used to be the best of the best. now you're just sad, and sorry.. is shinepro the boogie man too?.. bahahahahahahahahahah.. sure, course he is.. cendell, i'm so disappointed in you. you were a shining star. now, you're just a..nother clueless member.. no worries tho. you'll get your mojo back. just be patient..

So PXMCC, Maybe your radar is off? Always follow a lady's intuition. They are right 99% of the time. I think Cendell deserves an apology from you
Im looking at those things thats alot to learn.
I got to talking to a lady she wants a pic of my ID?
I got to talking to a lady she wants a pic of my ID? Originally Posted by HTownRizz
Some will ask for that & more, tell her she's lucky you're even considering throwing some pocket change her way!
Im going to bless some ladies with my presence soon. Originally Posted by HTownRizz
Cendell M: You’re so gullible.

PXMCC: maybe so. but at least i'm not mentally retarded..so, foxtrot is shinepro. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah.. try again, Cendell. you're slipping, gurl.. whatever happened to your a1 shinepro radar? you used to be the best of the best. now you're just sad, and sorry.. is shinepro the boogie man too?.. bahahahahahahahahahah.. sure, course he is.. cendell, i'm so disappointed in you. you were a shining star. now, you're just a..nother clueless member.. no worries tho. you'll get your mojo back. just be patient..

So PXMCC, Maybe your radar is off? Always follow a lady's intuition. They are right 99% of the time. I think Cendell deserves an apology from you Originally Posted by Demolition
Thank you but he can keep his apology he’s the one that looks retarted not me he got played by shinepro if That’s not embarrassing I don’t know what is
Note for ALL the guys.
You post it, you own it.
i own my posts, and my points. hell, even my bans. some bans are totally worth it..

Cendell wields her "i'm just a sweet and loving provider" persona as a sword and a shield. all good. but officially i've buried the hatchet. dudes should never argue with chicks. it makes them look like faggots. sorry faggots, nothing personal..

so rizz, are you a newb, or a "newb", and a seriously fast learner..

you make Neo look like a plodder. there is "The One", and then there is "The Hobby"..