What is up with Birmingham???

Lea, Babee, come a little further south, i 'll book !
PJ - you never asked me to come to Dothan. Not once.
PJ - you never asked me to come to Dothan. Not once. Originally Posted by babee
Babee , you have a standing invitation !! anytime you want !!!
standing???? lol funny PJ!
I like it standing! Just don't bang my head on teh floor too hard! You'll break the floor.
I like it standing! Just don't bang my head on teh floor too hard! You'll break the floor. Originally Posted by babee
standing???? lol funny PJ! Originally Posted by DallasRain

LOL, standing , kneeling, cg, doggie, it's ALL great !!!

both you ladies, !!!
Lea, Babee, come a little further south, i 'll book ! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Papa Joe... I will definitely head your way my next trip into AL!

Smooch!

Lea
Sorry you had such a bad experience. I've had that issue before. Now I ask that appointments are set, I ask them call an hour before there appointment to confirm then at that time I give them my exact location, then they call again when they've reach my location. Good luck in Huntsville, I'm sure you'll make up for your lost in Birmingham. Kisses!!
thanks empress..i did awesome in huntsville...i still love my Birmingham regulars!!

Lea...you and papa..wooohoooo wild!!!....i wanna see it!!! lol

Lea...you and papa..wooohoooo wild!!!....i wanna see it!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Papa Joe... I will definitely head your way my next trip into AL!

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson

WOO HOOOO !!!! sounds fun to me !!!!!

Dee, you can't watch .... you have to join in !!!
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss!!!
I am sorry things didn't go well for you in Birmingham. Over here in the B'ham there are a lot of good clients as well as the ones that don't show up for their appointments. You just have to weed out the good from the bad ones.
Dallas, men not checking their p411 and emails has been going on a lot lately. They'll request an appointment, but then 3 days later, they'll respond. Sorry this happened to ya, chica. He missed out big time.
  • FK
  • 12-17-2011, 12:38 PM
I have issues with Birmingham also. I do go there on occasion for the singularly requested 3 hour and up meetings, but otherwise trying to visit there and schedule more than one person is like trying to nail jello to a wall.