Is Biger Better??

I'll be in Austin next week. I can provide you with the "Fuckin" part. I'll leave it up to you to come up with another guy for the "Suckin" part.

bad

That's my MFM fantasy Burk lol. Originally Posted by Paven
really depends on the topic on that one !!!

as for a meat stick.. kitty prefers small to medium .. those big ones hurt !!!

as for a bigger female... yes I know how to please a man ! Im as soft n sexi as a thin female .. My "parts below" are way sexier too.. i have a perrrrfect kitty
I cant stand when a guy sends me a pic of his JUNK ! How disrespectful .. Im a lady first .. remember that boys...
It doesn't matter to me. In fact, some of the bigger ones are scary plus some very well endowed men are very brutal.
I highly prefer more of an average size to a bigger size. I can usually only be fully satisfied when I am on top and more than about 5"-6" is too long and is very uncomfortable when I'm on top. Too much girth is very uncomfortable as well.. I have actually had small tears from a few clients who were too thick. Also, like others have mentioned, a smaller size makes it much easier for a BJ and DT.
I highly prefer more of an average size to a bigger size. I can usually only be fully satisfied when I am on top and more than about 5"-6" is too long and is very uncomfortable when I'm on top. Too much girth is very uncomfortable as well.. I have actually had small tears from a few clients who were too thick. Also, like others have mentioned, a smaller size makes it much easier for a BJ and DT. Originally Posted by Brooklyn James
So you bring out the feminine side of some guys? LOL
LR would say you are almost too big.

and for the rest of them, the smaller the package, the more packages they can see comfortably. Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Ok...sort of curious how you "just registered" yet know so much about my size issues?

I prefer big ones for bbbj, so I guess I am opposite. Smaller ones are too damn sensitive for my techniques and I like room to glide my hand up and down the full length. Of course, average guys get the benefit of having both their frank and beans in my mouth at the same time. Everyone wins!
Ok...sort of curious how you "just registered" yet know so much about my size issues?

I prefer big ones for bbbj, so I guess I am opposite. Smaller ones are too damn sensitive for my techniques and I like room to glide my hand up and down the full length. Of course, average guys get the benefit of having both their frank and beans in my mouth at the same time. Everyone wins! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Long time lurker?
Uh uh lol.
I prefer average size. I've ended up very sore from clients who were too thick.

I prefer big ones for bbbj, so I guess I am opposite. Smaller ones are too damn sensitive for my techniques and I like room to glide my hand up and down the full length. Of course, average guys get the benefit of having both their frank and beans in my mouth at the same time. Everyone wins! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Frank and beans. lol never heard that b4. Made me laugh. Hey baby wanna see my frank and beans. That ain't no gun. That's my frank and beans. Hey baby they can't put frank and beans like mine in a can. they are just too big. lol Shit I can go on all night
Frank and beans. lol never heard that b4. Made me laugh. Hey baby wanna see my frank and beans. That ain't no gun. That's my frank and beans. Hey baby they can't put frank and beans like mine in a can. they are just too big. lol Shit I can go on all night Originally Posted by burkalini
"There's Something About Mary" remember? When Ted gets his thing stuck in the zipper her brother is like, "Hah aha Frank and Beans, Frank and Beans" because he hears the dad asking him if it was the Frank or the Bean that was caught lol. Fkin classic!
Here ya go...

http://movieclips.com/FHeyR-theres-s...ank-and-beans/
I'll be in Austin next week. I can provide you with the "Fuckin" part. I'll leave it up to you to come up with another guy for the "Suckin" part.

bad Originally Posted by badhusband
and I can vouch that BAD is damn good at fu&ki*g!!!!
"There's Something About Mary" remember? When Ted gets his thing stuck in the zipper her brother is like, "Hah aha Frank and Beans, Frank and Beans" because he hears the dad asking him if it was the Frank or the Bean that was caught lol. Fkin classic!
Here ya go...

http://movieclips.com/FHeyR-theres-s...ank-and-beans/ Originally Posted by London Rayne

Ok London you officially watch too many movies and tv shows. You know way to many old tv shows and movies. You got to get another hobby. lol
I prefer average size. I've ended up very sore from clients who were too thick. Originally Posted by LamayaCox
I said I was Sorry! LOL