So, What Makes a HDH???

We all know that it's possible for canines to lick balls (without help). But is it possible for homo sapiens to do so? Apparently not since a lot of reviews talk about "attention being paid to the boys." lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Yes it is possible. Not for everyone but for the particularly limber.
We all know that it's possible for canines to lick balls (without help). But is it possible for homo sapiens to do so? Apparently not since a lot of reviews talk about "attention being paid to the boys." lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

I believe there was a similar scene in the movie “The Short Bus”.
I believe there was a similar scene in the movie “The Short Bus”. Originally Posted by terbul
DAYUM!! You guys have a deeper knowledge of movies than I do.
DAYUM!! You guys have a deeper knowledge of movies than I do. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ron Jeremy apparently does it in some movies
In television news, they ask "why do we have to do a live report from a location where the incident happened hours (days) earlier?" The same reason as "why does a dog lick his balls? Because he can." Not that I know whether Edward can or cannot perform such an act." Originally Posted by SR Only

He could if he wanted to , but Ed is just not very sexual.It kind of makes me sad because I want him to be happy, and if licking his balls made him happy I would hope that he would do it day , and night .The only time I ever noticed Ed getting romantic was when he met a 3 legged dog at the dog park.My poor baby was in love, but that stupid tripod would not give him the time of day.
My poor baby was in love, but that stupid tripod would not give him the time of day. Originally Posted by Becky
Edward was better off without her, though he (and you) didn't know it at that particular moment. He knows he'll find better. Plus (and more importantly), he's got you!
Edward was better off without her, though he (and you) didn't know it at that particular moment. He knows he'll find better. Plus (and more importantly), he's got you! Originally Posted by SR Only
Thank you, he really is a wonderfull fellow
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2010, 10:10 PM
but that stupid tripod would not give him the time of day. Originally Posted by Becky

Poor girl couldn't help it if she lost her watch paw.
Poor girl couldn't help it if she lost her watch paw. Originally Posted by WTF
That was cute.

I am not sure how a thread about HDHs drifted to masturbation /ball licking, and three legged dogs, but somehow it all makes sense