Milking ...

For me it was lying face down on a board with my cock and balls hanging down underneath. The dominatriz would jack on me until I was ready to blow and stop...over and over...using her fingers in my ass to force out precum...now and then having me clean it off of her fingers. When she finally allowed me to cum it was very VERY intense. Then we repeated the process with different variables in play. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Damn that's hot!
That sounds unbelievably hot. Houston sound like a very fun place these days.
Edging is VERY HOT. Bringing your right to the brim of cumming, then changing tempo, then right to the brim again, telling you 'No you must not cum yet, Ill tell you when you may cum for me." By allowing Mistress to be in charge she can prolong the pleasure, that you yourself would give into and explode long before that very intense O that cums with edging and prostate play...........By laying back and relaxing, putting your body and mind into my hands I can bring your mind to a level of total bliss, arms and legs tingling, mind floating...cock a throbbing........SubSpace..... What a yummy place to be
.....SubSpace.....What a yummy place to be[/QUOTE]

.........a yummy place indeed!
Well, that post took me over the brim. No one was here to tell me no. Subspace sounds like a wonderful place. Hope to visit there some day soon.
Kinda like a ruined orgasm....
Kinda like a ruined orgasm.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I beg to differ, as that term implies you didnt get to have your O. With edging you will Have your O and a very intense one at that as you have held out longer to gain your release. More like Tantric, where pacing yourself and delaying your release till the end, allows you to build up the sensation, the pleasure and the urge...............Good things cum to those who wait.......
Aren't there variations of ruined orgasms?
I guess its the term "ruined Orgasms" that Im not catering too. That term to me is when you are denied having your O, for not pleasing the Domme. I never deny a man one of the greatest pleasures he has......His cock exploding with cum.........My rewards is having the hot wet cum fill me mouth, drip out on to his cock, so my hands can continue to stroke......My 3 C's Control, Cock, Cum...............YUM
It is an intimate coupling...trust and erotic intimacy...I did this with my boyfriend on Monday.
I used some very slippery lube and trimmed my nails and penetrated his anus with my long slim fingers.
I gently rubbed his prostate gland until he began to breathe harder.
His cock got harder and began pumping semen in tiny spurts.
It isn't really a climax for him...just the beginning of a HOT sexual event later on.
It is an intimate coupling...trust and erotic intimacy...I did this with my boyfriend on Monday.
I used some very slippery lube and trimmed my nails and penetrated his anus with my long slim fingers.
I gently rubbed his prostate gland until he began to breathe harder.
His cock got harder and began pumping semen in tiny spurts.
It isn't really a climax for him...just the beginning of a HOT sexual event later on. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Lucky guy!
I love it!