Self Confidence

You must be kidding me. Whatever dude. Not worth it to go there with you. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
they call it "shame" b/c there's an inherent social taboo in this world about women sleeping with men who are not their boyfriends/husbands.

Before our friend goes about encouraging women to get their high's off of men paying you for sex, she should think a little deeper. God bless her heart but I pray that my daughter wouldn't get hung up on trying to find approval from men and see them liking her for her body as an ultimate high.

I'm just bringing in some perspective. I don't mean to insult those that are very comfortable with fucking men they're not in relationships with.
Lastly, Wendy Williams, Oprah, and Monique are strong confident successful women. I'm proud of what they are doing and encourage other women to fall in their footsteps.

however, they can't get my penis erect.
Oprah was once a hooker ... ijs....
I have daddy issues.. what can I say
Exactly. Lots of guys are willing to pay to be with you. That's pure awesomeness in itself. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I think this is an expansive reading of the session. The guys are NOT paying to be with you. Most guys are just paying for the fuck. Just how much can a guy "be with you" in 60-90 minutes? Not much. It's rip each other's clothes off, get down to business, and fuck like teenagers for an hour.

If you think guys are paying to "be with you," then I think you're sadly mistaken.
I think this is an expansive reading of the session. The guys are NOT paying to be with you. Most guys are just paying for the fuck. Just how much can a guy "be with you" in 60-90 minutes? Not much. It's rip each other's clothes off, get down to business, and fuck like teenagers for an hour.

If you think guys are paying to "be with you," then I think you're sadly mistaken. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I am not mistaken. You are reading too much into it. That is exactly what I meant. You took "be with" out of context. I'm sorry I didn't want to say "fuck" or "sleep with". As a companion, I am not trying to "be with" any of my clients. Good sex and money is the motive here. I know you are smarter than this, Charles. Good day.

xoxo,
Zarah
Oprah was once a hooker ... ijs.... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Well, I would be very encouraged and happy if tabootanner stakes the next step and becomes someone greater than who she is now.
Well, I would be very encouraged and happy if tabootanner stakes the next step and becomes someone greater than who she is now. Originally Posted by coefficient3
Ok I'll bite. How many usernames are you going to create honey?
Wouldn't it be nice if I did everything you wanted me too? Wouldn't it be nice if you knew a little bit more about me? I don't bring up my personal life in this hobby. You have no idea what I go to school for, no idea why I do this, what I invest in etc. I don't live for a man's approval and I damn sure am not ashamed of what I do. You take one thing that was said and take it completely out of context. As much as I am sure you would like for me to want your approval I don't. You are probably some little dweeb sitting in your moms basement trying to act all holier than thou. You don't get an opinion on me and what I do and how I am because you don't actually know me.

You lose, good day sir.
Ladies, nothing is more important then confidence and high self-esteem. I was reading a book in class last week that said that studies show that having high self esteem is more important then having a high IQ. I agree.

I always laugh when guys around here call me fat … I feel soooo far from fat. No one has EVER in the civilian world has called me fat or a BBW. Matter of fact the guy I am currently dating is 6’2, 190lbs of all muscle, drop dead gorgeous and he loves my body .... and if its good enough for him ... its good enough for the guys around here. Never let what guys on a hobby message board say impact how you feel about yourself. I love my body, my look and my life. I would not change anything about the way I look or how I live.
For the woman with whom I chose to spend my "moment in time"(to me time is the most valuable gift. Love is the only thing more valuable, and it's not a gift. It's a blessing to find it. And, we aren't looking for love here. ), her imperfections are her sexiest perfections. I love imperfection in a confident woman.
well most men like a woman with self confidence UNTIL they stand up for themselves and than we are the wrong ones and the bitches...but so be it i am strong and confident in myself and will not allow any man to to make me think otherwise..in addition repect is another there we should be addressing self respect and respect of others and I think it all goes together.
Amen to that sister! Confidence is SEXY and men love it! Originally Posted by alluringava
I'm a biaatch too, but one with a kind heart. If you take what I say on a SHMB too seriously, you miss out on the person I am outside of this. Then again, not many people really give a crap about who we are and what we do other than this.
well most men like a woman with self confidence UNTIL they stand up for themselves and than we are the wrong ones and the bitches...but so be it i am strong and confident in myself and will not allow any man to to make me think otherwise..in addition repect is another there we should be addressing self respect and respect of others and I think it all goes together. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Depends on the man(selection)...IJS

SHAYLA for example, could stand up to me with Whips and Chains (as SHE promised to me) ANNNNNYDAY and I would respect the Hell outta her !

well most men like a woman with self confidence UNTIL they stand up for themselves and than we are the wrong ones and the bitches...but so be it i am strong and confident in myself and will not allow any man to to make me think otherwise..in addition repect is another there we should be addressing self respect and respect of others and I think it all goes together. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I can be a biatch but I have a big heart AND most importantly, I have more lovers than haters which is always a good thing .