BBFS want it? Come get it....

I still dont understand the initial post. Sounds complicated and overpriced.
I remember her at XTC in Houston from several years ago and earlier this year the delectable Ms. Lane and I spent some quality time together! A year later, I'm still a little weak at the knees from that experience!

Indeed, she is a very sexy lady and exceeds all of the "real deal" qualifiers. She might not be a 10 but if she's not, she's purdy damn close! You will find her somewhere in the neighborhood of 9.99998-9.99999!

I would say that she qualifies as being the cat's meow!

Just sayin'
For many, it's an over-glorified HJ.

To others, it's "safer" adult fun (it's pretty darn low risk for STD).

If you have this type of fun with FBSM from a beautiful lady, it's very nice.
I think a similar thread was started about GFE FBSM or GFE rub n' tug. It's not everyone's cup of tea.
You're too kind BT. However, I'm more of a solid 7. I think my personality and disposition are my saving grace. As much as people (meow) would like to believe...I'm just pretty down to earth. I outpriced myself in the market because I was exclusive. And it was more like 5-10...not 4-6. I'm far from being a scam..ask anyone who personally knows me.

I'm making a transition, because I know my limitations. I wear my heart on my sleeve and tend to lose it easily. Especially when a certain level of intimacy has been reached. That's why I bailed on all my previous dates while I was in town a couple of weeks ago. Was the demand still there, you bet. Even at my outrageous rate...but my heart wasn't. So a scam/con artist...I am not.
  • Vyt
  • 12-14-2011, 10:22 AM
In all seriousness....

Have you tried SD/SB sites? It sounds like it would be a far better match for you.
I've ended every relationship I've been in...I'm just not a "relationship" type of girl. Even for a SD/SB arrangement, I'm too independant. Thanks for the advice though.

Leslielane1@live.com
  • Booth
  • 12-15-2011, 04:56 PM
After re-reading the entire thread, it sounds like an advertisement for myself. If the moderators wish to delete the thread, please do so. My intention was innocent...the outcome not so much. I'm better off not posting.

Goodnight. Originally Posted by Laney1
I was thinking it sounds more like false advertising.
  • InU
  • 12-15-2011, 05:25 PM
I was thinking it sounds more like false advertising. Originally Posted by Booth
Isn't that what advertising really is? Mostly............. I bet her WK Nuglet comes a posting, too. How convenient.?.
you're actually better off just staying in your cave, forget posting.
Oh, Chicken Nuglet....you're such a kidder!!!

I just knew my little bulldog Nuggy would come out barking sooner or later. I missed you so. Aaahhh, just like old times... I missed you too Nuggy!!!!

Leslielane1@live.com
InU-

Chicken Nuglet, "Leslie Lane's" white knight?! OMG...you have made my night. lol Thank you!!

Leslielane1@live.com
Really? Like an orchestra.
Maxeen... I sense venom in your posts. I kinda like this version.....

sixx
Whooo, me? Lol.

Me thinks.... I can tell a ....

Ahhhhh never mind. You may be right. It's time for me to go to bed.
Speaking of venom, I would love to inject mine inside maxeen as well as Amberdoll.