No class?

The mood of an entire board/community can shift tremendously when a few negative people get on it and start a virus of negativity. I've seen my own hometown community board go down the tubes for years. And it's sad. It got taken over by a lot of classless people. Originally Posted by alluringava
Very true Ava. For the most part the majority of this board while they have vast differences in opinions in regard to a large variety of topics, the members are pretty nice. It’s just those few that make it challenging for all concerned! Its certainly easy to spot them isn't it?! All you need to do is have fun and they come a running! That’s just what they do. I suppose we should thank them, cause it can always be worse!
Very true Ava. For the most part the majority of this board while they have vast differences in opinions in regard to a large variety of topics, the members are pretty nice. It’s just those few that make it challenging for all concerned! Its certainly easy to spot them isn't it?! All you need to do is have fun and they come a running! That’s just what they do. I suppose we should thank them, cause it can always be worse! Originally Posted by Still Looking
It's 'twisted' fun...we are all one big family, like it or not. We are all stuck here together. I act a 'fool' sometimes here but in RL that transitions to some damn GOOD sex. I'm not a 'bastard' in RL just a damn good BFE. So, I think we are all safe to say that it's a good thing here on ECCIE.

SL, you really don't look like your avatar in RL(do you?). If you did, you'd be the 'provider' and the ladies would be 'hobbyists' paying you. You're not getting paid out there, Are You? I wouldn't put it past you...the ladies love SL.
In a world that is so politically corrrect all the time it's kinda nice to just let it go on occasion. To tell someone they are an assclown or a fucktard is not really meant as malice. It's just relaxing to say the fucked up thing on occasion Originally Posted by burkalini

That's true, but there are some people who take it to a whole different level. When I said the entire tone of my local board changed for the worse, it wasn't just because of a handful of name-calling or a handful of hissy fits or drama. Changing the MOOD and TONE of a community for worse and for a more or less permanent state of 'mind' is when I know it's time to leave. That's why I'm really glad I found this site.
It's 'twisted' fun...we are all one big family, like it or not. We are all stuck here together. I act a 'fool' sometimes here but in RL that transitions to some damn GOOD sex. I'm not a 'bastard' in RL just a damn good BFE. So, I think we are all safe to say that it's a good thing here on ECCIE.

SL, you really don't look like your avatar in RL(do you?). If you did, you'd be the 'provider' and the ladies would be 'hobbyists' paying you. You're not getting paid out there, Are You? I wouldn't put it past you...the ladies love SL. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Baby Troll? No I'm a 50 year old troll! But I Still got the ears! LOL

Ladies pay me? Hummmmm YES! He's why! I read how many ladies charge for these "clock free" dates (Don't get me going about that! LOL) $1,000, $1,500, $2,000 and up! Never done that.. EVER! But I sure spend a lot of OTC time with several ladies. I wonder why that is? I'd like to think because I'm fun, funny and a gentleman. While I don't knock anyone who does the clock free dates, to me it’s like buying a friend! It’s very simple, if the SL Slamdango is administered, I pay the normal rate! I insist on it. Business is business. Beyond that, when I spend time with these providers and don't pay, I guess you could say I'm being paid!

Tonight… I got a call from one of my ATF’S asking if we could meet this afternoon? Apparently she had a hankering for a little SL Slamdango! So we meet and have a late lunch. Head to my out call. She tells me she really wants to cum. I follow all her instructions. Were in an over the shoulder MISH while the SL Slamdango (Patient Pending!) is being administered. I could tell she was getting VERY close. So I tell her….. “you know by Asian standards I’m considered very large!” Needless to say she lost her concentration and couldn’t stop laughing! So now, how can you not want to spend time with someone like that? LOL Just sayin….
In the immortal words of the Tin Man - "Bitches and hookers and pimps, oh my!!"
SL, I for once don't know what to say. I'm a gent too though. I am speechless!
Funny stuff...
I have a patent too, actually two coming. So, I can't mention it here.

Baby Troll? No I'm a 50 year old troll! But I Still got the ears! LOL

Ladies pay me? Hummmmm YES! He's why! I read how many ladies charge for these "clock free" dates (Don't get me going about that! LOL) $1,000, $1,500, $2,000 and up! Never done that.. EVER! But I sure spend a lot of OTC time with several ladies. I wonder why that is? I'd like to think because I'm fun, funny and a gentleman. While I don't knock anyone who does the clock free dates, to me it’s like buying a friend! It’s very simple, if the SL Slamdango is administered, I pay the normal rate! I insist on it. Business is business. Beyond that, when I spend time with these providers and don't pay, I guess you could say I'm being paid!

Tonight… I got a call from one of my ATF’S asking if we could meet this afternoon? Apparently she had a hankering for a little SL Slamdango! So we meet and have a late lunch. Head to my out call. She tells me she really wants to cum. I follow all her instructions. Were in an over the shoulder MISH while the SL Slamdango (Patient Pending!) is being administered. I could tell she was getting VERY close. So I tell her….. “you know by Asian standards I’m considered very large!” Needless to say she lost her concentration and couldn’t stop laughing! So now, how can you not want to spend time with someone like that? LOL Just sayin…. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'll post more often. That will really class this joint up.
There must be some serious Fucking going on! 'cause it's awfully quiet here from the fems. Nothing but fellas posting. Wait a minute, how can there be fucking if the Men are typing. Ladies, what are you's up to? We don't like it when you're quiet!!!