If the Signature line area was filtered out of Provider Posts in all but AD Forums.... Do you thing they would post the same?

Sorry Reya but I just couldn't resist hitting the like button on your post......

IMHO, with or without the flashy, splashy or just plain simple sig lines, the ladies will continue to post as they please. Some are trying to get attention and some usually have something to contribute.
Some of the mongers here are no better. They have to keep upping their post count for some reason (certainly not a contribution to a thread)...The mongers have no sig line so I think this could possible validate my reasoning.

IJS.

G
I just hit the like button for my own post!

That was fun. Originally Posted by harkontume
It sure is. Err.. um, I mean I bet it was.
  • Vyt
  • 02-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Do you want to be my internet boyfriend? Check yes, no or maybe if you really mean no but want to be nice about it. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Does this mean I can see other internet girls too?

P.S How in the hell can I get my signature to be even bigger and more blatant? I'd really like an animated gif with rainbows shooting out of my butt and taking up most of the screen for like 15 seconds. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Here, try this

no, don't
I thought I WAS your internet BF!
Who is this Rand guy you are talking about?
He seems suspicious to me.

(jk Rand. don't go all Budman33 on me)

I do that sometimes too but I never even think of it until I get at least one like and then I start getting all competitive. I also LOL at my own jokes and even things that aren't really jokes but just comments I'm semi embarrassed about making. I think you might become my new internet boyfriend since Rand is acting sassy lately and getting all picky about the dimensions of the box for our HGE.

Do you want to be my internet boyfriend? Check yes, no or maybe if you really mean no but want to be nice about it.

XOXO,

Reya

P.S How in the hell can I get my signature to be even bigger and more blatant? I'd really like an animated gif with rainbows shooting out of my butt and taking up most of the screen for like 15 seconds. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I've been won over so I decided I needed my own sig line
I post, I haven't had a sig line in a long time, so, I post because I want to, not to advertise. Im sure it would slow some providers down. However there are many more providers who lurk, they just post their ads and go, some of those ladies probably do not even have sig lines.

If you want to take a peek into that, just look at your co-ed board, how many woman verses men are posting. Ask those ladies if they stay busy due to sig line.

Interesting topic though...

Lisa Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
+1 I have never given the sig line much thought, merely as a way to verify myself and an email for contact as I do not and never have ever ran an ad on eccie or anywhere else, I post for fun and being a latecomer in the game, it has supplied me with valuable info. Oddly 98% of who I see do not even post. So either way it wouldn't matter to me.

As far as others, I'm sure its an easy way for guys to get info vs looking it up.

(Plus I have a built in subliminal Sig line.. lol )
Feel free to look over his last 50 posts and point to any value in them..... For a while now he simply follows me around taking shots where he can....

i know.. I know... it's not fair to pick on the drunks right?

H can't even muster uo entertainment value.....

then again.. that's just my opinion..... Originally Posted by Whispers

well you tend to say the stupidest shit and then whine when we don't automatically agree with you. If others would step up and post more foolishly I would respond to their nonsense equally.

cheers. and feel free to insult me, does that mean I can keep calling you jabba the hutt?
Let's stop with the childish name calling and if we are going to post, discuss the Topic at hand.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Let's stop with the childish name calling and if we are going to post, discuss the Topic at hand.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
That would be a lot easier if there wasn't so many useless topics started by a certain individual. I question the value of over 80% of some of the threads, coincidentally, usually started by the same poster.. or hijacked by him.
That would be a lot easier if there wasn't so many useless topics started by a certain individual. I question the value of over 80% of some of the threads, coincidentally, usually started by the same poster.. or hijacked by him. Originally Posted by nuglet

You may not like the poster but look at the view and response count to everyone of these. They are higher then 90% of all the other threADs in coed. Hate the game, not the player. Don't like it, don't stop by the crib, move on, don't feed the fire.
Let me get this straight. A year ago gentlemen were musing why more women don't participate on the board. This year, Whispers says repeatedly that there are too many ThreAds yet the gentlemen don't seem to be as concerned about the lack of female participation.

Sounds like the ThreAds must go on or you boys will have no one to play with but each other. It's like Whataburger, Just like you like it. Now tell Whispers to stop his bitching before he runs off the women again.

~disclaimer: this is not intended as a means to get attention and click through's for the website huntertheminx.com, nor is it meant to inform the gentlemen that I am available between the hours of 11 and 3 Monday through Friday and to please give me grace if you don't get a response to your email right away. ~
LMAO...I like that disclaimer. Maybe I should add it to my posts too...wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about your true intentions, ya know?

Let me get this straight. A year ago gentlemen were musing why more women don't participate on the board. This year, Whispers says repeatedly that there are too many ThreAds yet the gentlemen don't seem to be as concerned about the lack of female participation.

Sounds like the ThreAds must go on or you boys will have no one to play with but each other. It's like Whataburger, Just like you like it. Now tell Whispers to stop his bitching before he runs off the women again.

~disclaimer: this is not intended as a means to get attention and click through's for the website huntertheminx.com, nor is it meant to inform the gentlemen that I am available between the hours of 11 and 3 Monday through Friday and to please give me grace if you don't get a response to your email right away. ~ Originally Posted by HunterGrace
  • ztonk
  • 02-15-2012, 08:55 AM
~disclaimer: ... etc. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
I guess you fall into poll category 3 then....

~disclaimer: this is not intended as a means to get attention and click through's for the website huntertheminx.com, nor is it meant to inform the gentlemen that I am available between the hours of 11 and 3 Monday through Friday and to please give me grace if you don't get a response to your email right away. ~ Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Baby that is just to Fu**ing funny. I miss you! Pm me if you need a Yoni massage !!!!!
The purpose of my signature line is to let you guys know I rather you send me an email than a PM on eccie. It is a lot easier & quicker to communicate via email than having to log into eccie, etc...
From my experience... I still receive PM's and many go unanswered.

Whispers, this is what truly baffles me.
My sig line does not have an advertisement according to you guys, I rarely post & when I do, I am truly giving my opinion, whether it be the dumbest thing you have heard or not.

I actually am a human, a person, a sexual being that enjoys the entertainment this board provides. I am also a hobbyist & I do enjoy the company of a lady from time to time. I am not just a female body that is on this earth for the sole purpose of satisfying the sexual needs of men.

Yet, it does not matter what my intentions are. As long as I (or who ever) makes $ from this board, you guys will never see them as having any other value on this board than providing.

Sad, but I finally realize it is true.