Guys, what makes a pretty pussy?

I never went lookin for an ugly pussy, but then I never seen an ugly pussy either...
I think it might be a myth....
I think all vagina's are ugly... Originally Posted by Shayla
gorgeous. Figures. Shayla, no way in hell your sweetness is ugly. No way! Look at her, talk to her, massage her, tell her:

You is beautiful
You is gorgeous
You is nice and perty

Cool.

If that doesn't work, save her for me. I'll talk to her and she WILL listen!
Hey guys I think all cocks are ugly. I guess Shayla is just similar with pussies
I can't tell you, but I know it when I see it!
I have a fat meaty pussy with 4inch labia......and have NEVER been told it is ugly {or looks like grand canyon}...lol

{it all has to do with genetics,not sex.I have had my large labia all my life}
I think all vagina's are ugly... Originally Posted by Shayla
I dont think it is necessarily the pussy that is ugly or not, it is the who it is attached to. I have yet to see one on an attractive woman that was not eadible, Shayla, I am sure that your looks like a wonderful wild orchid,
I've always thought of all pussies as traps. A trap that traps me and my cock and holds us hostage. We are able to do nothing without the permission of the pussy. It is an ugly situation.
I soooooo wish I could post of pic of the prettiest pussy known to man....at least to me
I've seen a pic of Dallas rains flower and it is beautiful
I soooooo wish I could post of pic of the prettiest pussy known to man....at least to me Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I think a PM is order!!!
awwwwww thanks sox!
Never met one I didn't like . . .
For the most part, it's about the same as when a woman gets a look at new "johnson" the first time. You smile and handle the guy's package appreciatively and say something nice. When a guy says you have a pretty pussy he's probably about to connect his lips and tongue with your parts, and he's expressing his appreciation that you somehow or another demonstrated respect by paying attention to your hygiene. IMHO the prettiest pussies have a landing strip that's left long enough it won't cause stubble burn. The outer labia are recently shaved or waxed so they are smooth and suckable. The clit can be big or small or anywhere in between...I really don't care, but I'm going to notice because it makes a difference, especially during oral. I prefer inner labia on the medium to large side, but really, they just need to appear healthy...and suckable!
I have a fat meaty pussy with 4inch labia......and have NEVER been told it is ugly {or looks like grand canyon}...lol

{it all has to do with genetics,not sex.I have had my large labia all my life} Originally Posted by DallasRain

This just makes me more excited to "meat" you! The girls I have been with so far have been plain janes like I have been very interested in exploring large labia land.
I soooooo wish I could post of pic of the prettiest pussy known to man....at least to me Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I think you can post a link can't ya? I also want to post pictures of vaginas I thought were interested but I am not sure if posting taint is allowed on on regular boards.