Big Puffy Nipples

Ms. Athena I spent quite some time sucking on those great nipples. Then you stuck your hand down my pants. The first time I have come in my pants in years. Dee must have put you up to that..... Originally Posted by tucson

LOL Well sugar that is how I say Hello..Isn't shaking your head a Ok way to say Hello??..........IJA
I didn't chew on them just licked and sucked. I will say you have very soft hands.
Dee none of those are puffys. If I can find some I will post a link. I don't think the site will allow me to post a picture that I have.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-01-2012, 12:43 AM
tucson - gymrat posted a link to puffy nipples way up in the start of this thread - but here is more clarification -
Thanks I missed that. The above are great puffys. Ms. Athena has the longest nips I have encountered. I would be very pissed if I were her kid and she showed up with a bottle.
LoL tucson, Your welCum to suck on my nipples anytime sugar...............

And thanks Ze those are some hot looking puffier nipples.......YUM!
Thanks Ze those are great
Your look pretty puffy to me!

I want a girl / woman whose kitty weights LESS than 70 lbs. If they get much bigger and they get excited I call that shooting the rapids!

Ok this might be better suited for the Big Girl Thread... but since I'm here. If a girl has puffy breasts and they sag a bunch, when a hobbyist brings over a cheese cake and she runs for it, black eyes and bruised knees are a natural byproduct of that situation. NOT abuse! Just sayin....

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well mine only weighs 65 pounds, and I'll fuck you up over some cheese cake lmao
  • FK
  • 06-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Responsive, yes. Puffy, I don't know.
damn those ARE puffy! nice!!!!!!
Fallon you forget awesome? Yes
tucson - gymrat posted a link to puffy nipples way up in the start of this thread - but here is more clarification - Originally Posted by ~Ze~
This looks like Alluring AVA!
Responsive, yes. Puffy, I don't know.
Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Very Nice!