Placing Bets on Presidential Race

what's the name of the website where you can make a bet on political election outcomes? I think it was british site, but don't remember the name.

I wanna see about making a bet there.
what's the name of the website where you can make a bet on political election outcomes? I think it was british site, but don't remember the name.

I wanna see about making a bet there. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
google is your friend
yeah, well my google fu is malfunctioning..
I'll take the bet with one alteration. I'd prefer payment by check or money order. I don't always get to Dallas that often and when I do, I'm often not alone. In the event I lost, I'd hate for you to wait for your money. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Sorry dude, cash only. I wouldn't trust your check and I would not be giving you my address. Which is in San Antonio not Dallas.

You afraid somebody's gonna fuck you for $500?

I'm guessing you could get fucked AND blown for that kind of jack! Maybe from a DDG woman!

shit, maybe even on the planet Kolob.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sup, you were a fucking moron before your forced vacation from this place and I see you haven't changed. If $500 bucks is such chump change why don't you lend it to me and I promise to pay it back by the end of Obama's second term.

Hmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Randy,
That was the nicest thing I could call that fucking asshole. Get over yourself and stop trying to use the racist label. I don't hate him because he's black I fucking hate him because he is ruining this country.
i've got a few on obama at -110 and some at -135
The source for this is the Daily Kos. Use your imagination. Someone call a local company and ask them; Gill Studios.
I find this whole thing about betting BIG bucks on this election quite vulgar.
Especially from those who have tried to make an issue out of the Republican's candidate for POTUS for his own personal wealth and success in life. Who BTW, donates millions of his own wealth to charity rather than have the government steal it from him to spend on some politician's own special interests.
Isn't that a more noble thing to do with your extra cash than to bet obscene amounts of money on who's going to win this election?
I see how you are.

If you want to bet, make it a friendly one.
  • Laz
  • 09-10-2012, 11:12 AM
If anyone heard and listened to the Clinton speech, he was right! He and Obama will turn the country in the right direction, and I am sure of it. Just look at the difference between The Clinton Administration and The Bush Era! Think about it. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Clinton was not a bad president but we need to get past the idea that he was an economic genius. He was the luckiest president I can think of. He had the benefit of a booming economy due to the internet boom and he had a conservative republican congress that forced him to be more fiscally conservative. The bursting of the tech bubble did not happen until he left office. The terrorist problem he basically ignored or made ineffective responses to and that also did not blow up until after he was out of office.

Bush had plenty of flaws but he inherited the tech bubble bursting and 9-11. He had bigger challenges than Clinton did. His downfall was a worthless republican congress that did not force him to be fiscally conservative and ineffective efforts to prevent the mortgage bubble and subsequent meltdown.
Clinton was not a bad president but we need to get past the idea that he was an economic genius. He was the luckiest president I can think of. He had the benefit of a booming economy due to the internet boom and he had a conservative republican congress that forced him to be more fiscally conservative. The bursting of the tech bubble did not happen until he left office. The terrorist problem he basically ignored or made ineffective responses to and that also did not blow up until after he was out of office.

Bush had plenty of flaws but he inherited the tech bubble bursting and 9-11. He had bigger challenges than Clinton did. His downfall was a worthless republican congress that did not force him to be fiscally conservative and ineffective efforts to prevent the mortgage bubble and subsequent meltdown. Originally Posted by Laz
+1
Sorry dude, cash only. I wouldn't trust your check and I would not be giving you my address. Which is in San Antonio not Originally Posted by Budman
A cashier's check is going to be good. But if we can't deal via mail, so be it. I get to San Antonio about once every five years or so. No bet then, I take it?