Serious Question

Sometimes a little "dirty talk" works very well!
Being of the senior population, its not easy being or getting old, although everyone must go through that phase of their life at sometime, it's hard to admit that the body fails us in one way or another. It's only through the miracle of medicine and the gift of a provider that we can survive to tell of the escapades of how we actually got it hard and came. For me in particular if it were not for a certain provider I would have thrown in the towel a long time ago. She has taught me that your brain not the cock is the biggest sex organ, that Kink is a journey to a place that hides the most pleasure, that life is to short to judge someone and it's too short to not enjoy sex to it's fullest. For me FS is not about putting my hard cock in a warm inviting pussy, it's about the Feeling and the Senses that surround the act itself, it's about exploring what feels good and what feels great. Testing the limits of our sexual desires is not about wondering if it will get hard or if she is getting her O, it's knowing that the pleasure was shared and consumed by each other.
Are all guys as virile as they describe?
Do some of your sessions include the guy having difficulty getting hard?
Do you ever do sessions where FS and erections are not as important. Originally Posted by greginfw
I'm in my mid 40s. With the exception of a brief period in my late 30s/early 40s, I have ALWAYS had a problem with pre-mature ejaculation. Getting hard is not a problem for me-- even if I "rub one out" just before seeing a provider. I cum early, and I cum often-- just ask Dallas. What I write in my reviews is truthful. To be honest, sometimes I envy those guys who take time to get aroused and need time to cum. I wish I could stay hard for 15 minutes and then pop instead of the 15 seconds and then popping. Instead of fighting it, I've learned to embrace it. Getting hard again is also not much of a problem for me after 1 or 2 pops. I've had several sessions where after 2 pops, I can actually cum a 3rd time without getting hard. It freaked me out at first, but the sensation was rather nice. I say all this b/c most of us here don't BS about what happens BCD. Like I said, just ask Dallas or any of the other providers I have reviewed.
[QUOTE=nickmcd2003;1051701078]I don't think so.. I was speaking to a provider near Albany a couple months ago and she told me she had an older client in his late 50's or so and was pretty fit guy. Says he can cum 3-5 times in an hour session

I much rather would be able to ejaculate once and be able to go as long as I wanted then at like a teenager and cum instantly[/QUOTE

5 TIMES IN 60 MINUTES. THAT WOULD BE ONCE EVERY 12 MINUTES. LIKE I SAID GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.
Sometimes it just makes sense to admit you are human, not Superman, and things can go awry. Here is a Review of mine that dealt with a poor performance on my part...not hers!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=516696

5 TIMES IN 60 MINUTES. THAT WOULD BE ONCE EVERY 12 MINUTES. LIKE I SAID GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. Originally Posted by rodog44
There are males capable of multiple orgasms. The study in this link discusses them:

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v.../3900823a.html

To sum up there is a hormone called prolactin that spikes after orgasm in most males and is responsible for the refractory period. The refractory period is the time when the erection fades as well as desire. It can last minutes to days depending on the individual. The males in this study did not have that prolactin spike, so the did not have a refractory period. They do not loose their erection and are able to have additional orgasms quickly.
Veering off topic a little, but an old beau of mine said he had 8 right in a row in one love making encounter. Since we were a couple, we did not use a condom. Believe me, he DID have 8 in a row!
Most also describe msog. Originally Posted by greginfw
Nicolet, OP did ask about multiples so it not that off topic.
I'm gonna give my (personal) honest opinion. It's not meant to offend anyone.
Take it as you will.

Not sure if this is the correct forum but i like the honest responses so I am posting here. My question regards hardons/erections. Reading all of these reviews from hobbyists and their sessions with providers it seems all of these guys are the next best thing to Ron Jeremy. Most all describe these incredible sessions where they totally wear out the provider and also wear themselfs out. Most describe multiple positions and describe in detail how awesome their session was. Most also describe msog. Oh what i would be to be any of these love making, sex animals........ok, here is my question to the ladies and guys feel free to chime in. (like you needed permission) ps: this is coming from a 50 something guy that has the occassional hart time with a hardon.

1. Are all guys as virile as they describe?- NO they're not! It's their ego they want stroked by other men.
2. Do some of your sessions include the guy having difficulty getting hard?- Rarely ever. BUT, then again, I'm a different kind of woman. I actually WANT a soft flaccid cock to enjoy, rather than a swollen stiff one. WHY? Because a man penis, in it's natural state. IS fucking sexy! And can be enjoyed A LOT more & longer by a woman's mouth. And it's a compliment to her, when SHE can make it hard. Rather than it being hard from the blue pill etc. (but that's just MY opinion).
3. What percentage? doesn't matter to me.
4. Do you see alot of guys who are 50plus? Damn straight! They're in their prime and sexier as they age! better than any youngen will ever be! Older men KNOW how to please a woman, and make her feel beautiful & desirable under his touch.
5. Do you ever do sessions where FS and erections are not as important. DAMN straight! There's more to intimacy & pleasure, than just fucking.
6. If so pls describe- Pleasure can be had without a raging hard on. And a real compassionate woman understands this and would never discount a man who couldn't get/ or stay hard. It's part of life. You find creative ways of enjoying sex. IE: If it's not as hard as he'd like it to be, yet still wants to feel her warmth inside, and her vaginal muscles squeezing him. He slips his cock inside of an open *sleeved* penis strap on. She's still being pleasured by him. Just in a more unique creative fashion.
And his dignity is still intact and he's still as beautiful of a man as ever.

A man should never ever ever feel inadequate. there's so many more ways to please a woman that leaves her feeling beautiful and desirable.
If ever a man feels inadequate when he's with a woman or girl.
Then he's with the WRONG one.

My mind is like a 20 year old but my body occassionally acts its age. I enjoy seeing these great providers but I am curious because at times like these you feel kinda inadequate.....

let the answer begin......thx everyone... Originally Posted by greginfw
YMMV When I was with Cameron I lasted about 5 seconds, when I was with Traci B my dick stayed hard longer than my breath could keep up with, but yeah most reviews are fudged a little to a lot. I think if I fudge it too much other guys will expect things that just did not happen, heck sometimes I am even honest just for laughs. It also seems many providers do not want reviews or at least want the private stuff kept to the private ROS area.
Sometimes a little "dirty talk" works very well! Originally Posted by houston_switch

I luv dirty talk!!
Veering off topic a little, but an old beau of mine said he had 8 right in a row in one love making encounter. Since we were a couple, we did not use a condom. Believe me, he DID have 8 in a row! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I'd be happy with 8 in a six month span of time!
I have no problem with ED, I'm in my early 30's. I do have a problem getting it hard after my 1st pop tho. What I found that works pretty well for me is having the lady stick her finger in my ass while BBBJ. I've tried this a couple of times and its worked both times. Hope this helps.
Men are programmed to think the best and most pleasure cums from a hard Cock and cumming. When it is your brain that is your biggest sex organ. A cum and a O are two different things. Cumming is a physical release where having a O is the mind fuck. Women have mulit Os all the time and we are not squirting with each and ever one. Men are also able to have multi Os, you just have to know how and let your brain be the focus of your pleasure. Sometimes this happens after the first cum or before. So Yes every man can have multi Os, maybe not mutli cums as that depends on many issues.............Why stop with one, when more are fun, Yum!!
  • zme
  • 10-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Men are programmed to think the best and most pleasure cums from a hard Cock and cumming. When it is your brain that is your biggest sex organ. A cum and a O are two different things. Cumming is a physical release where having a O is the mind fuck. Women have mulit Os all the time and we are not squirting with each and ever one. Men are also able to have multi Os, you just have to know how and let your brain be the focus of your pleasure. Sometimes this happens after the first cum or before. So Yes every man can have multi Os, maybe not mutli cums as that depends on many issues.............Why stop with one, when more are fun, Yum!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I couldn't agree more with the statements above. I have learned with time that a man can have far better sex with a womans mind than with her body and that is why I like women who have personality, intelligence, wit etc. etc. Does not necessarily mean a woman has to read shakespeare and be erudite. But a woman with class and self-confidence and playfulness is usually the most sexy. And in that situation sex is the most intense and pleasurable irrespective of how hard you get for how long etc. And the pleasure lingers the longest rather than being the fleeting release of a few moments. As things stand nature has decreed that multiple O's come more easily to a woman than a man so a man has to work harder for it though.

To the original question I think the OP may be misled into thinking that because the reviews reflect a certain type of encounter that reflects all hobbyists experiences. What he may not be taking into account is that probably only the miniority of hobbyist experiences make it into reviews (no I don't have statistics, I am guessing). And often those that make it into reviews are either the very best or the very worst. And even for the bad reviews the hobbyist is more likely to write about when the provider did something to let him down rather than when he himself failed to achieve target velocity...
So all in all I would not consider reviews to be a perfect indicator of what a typical hobbyist date is like. Unfortunately I don't know of any other better source of info so I suppose that threads like this is the best one can do.