Looming Tax Hike Motivates Owners to Sell .

• CJ7
  • 11-03-2012, 10:11 AM
honestly, I didnt bother to read the article ... given the history of the idiot who posted it I took it as another Obama shit on the sidewalk and the world will end thread..

that said, IMO most, if not all businesses have tax lawyers that can, and do circumvent taxes via legal loopholes, and IMO raising taxes has little effect given that one specific detail ... taxes are raised, lawyers go to work earning their keep .. buy a horse, enter it in the olympics and write off $80K, among other things
C'mon, CBJ7. Wait for the Obamatron transmission. When you post your own thoughts you sound stupider than hell.
honestly, I didnt bother to read the article ... given the history of the idiot who posted it I took it as another Obama shit on the sidewalk and the world will end thread..

that said, IMO most, if not all businesses have tax lawyers that can, and do circumvent taxes via legal loopholes, and IMO raising taxes has little effect given that one specific detail ... taxes are raised, lawyers go to work earning their keep .. buy a horse, enter it in the olympics and write off $80K, among other things Originally Posted by CJ7
Be that as it may, when selling a company it's obviously a hell of a lot easier to limit your aggregate tax liability while rates are still low!