I LOVE DOGS, but NOT when I'm hobbying..... PLEASE!

"If dogs could talk it would take the fun out of owning one."

Setty has his hobby and the Mickster has his.

Good boy.

Setty

Sometimes, I wouldnt mind a dog or a cat to keep me company. I think of the guys and the pet dander and all and I just dont want to deal with it. I want someone to come visit me and enjoy his time with me and not worry about a pet jumping on the bed or bothering him. Ive been places with animals and I am more cautious cause I dont know if their dog would bite me... Sill Looking I may have had to just leave my underwear and go commando.........
Ladies we know you love your pets. Especially your dogs. This is the third time I had a situation with a dog.
First time a small mixed bread jumped up on the bed and stuck his cold wet nose in my ass.

The second time a white little poodle jumped up on the bed next to my face while I was administering MISH and started growling at me and showing me its teeth.

Friday while I was getting a BBBJ a little Chiwawa jumped up on the chair where I had my cloths and started humping my under wear.

Also I have had several occasions where I showed up for a session and was greeted by the likes of Pit Bull’s, Doberman’s, German Shepherd’s and Rottweiler’s. In most every case the session didn't happen.

Pets, Pimps, SO'S, Spectators, Kids are a NO NO unless previously discussed!

DAMN CHIWAWA CAME BEFORE I DID! Originally Posted by Still Looking
So let me get this straight, lol a little Taco Bell mascot was humping your cloths and came in your underwear. Did ya put them back on after the session or did you leave cammando, lol.
SL: I feel ya bro. On a non-hobby story, I had a toy sized dog when I was about 15. Damn thing was lite. Very lite. I was watching TV petting the top of his head when I heard him wheezing. I looked down, and the damn dog was humping my leg, with slow but vigorous thrusts. He was so lite, I hadn't noticed. I picked him up with two hands to stop him right as he came... dog jizz was flying everywhere on my leg. >.>

....needless to say I burned those khakis. >.>
One word for you SL..gifts

they will make a dog do a happy dance

Sometimes, I wouldnt mind a dog or a cat to keep me company. I think of the guys and the pet dander and all and I just dont want to deal with it. I want someone to come visit me and enjoy his time with me and not worry about a pet jumping on the bed or bothering him. Ive been places with animals and I am more cautious cause I dont know if their dog would bite me... Sill Looking I may have had to just leave my underwear and go commando......... Originally Posted by Truly Passion
LOL.... when I put them on I didn't realize there was an issue. It was driving home I knew something was rotten in Denmark. Otherwise I would have went'commando".
So let me get this straight, lol a little Taco Bell mascot was humping your cloths and came in your underwear. Did ya put them back on after the session or did you leave cammando, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
I put them back on! It is what it is!
One word for you SL..gifts

they will make a dog do a happy dance

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
OH $HIT, that is TO DAMN FUNNY TO READ!!! ROTFL!

My dog experience was an outcall at my place. Provider on top 69 about to come and in runs my male dog and starts barking at her! I close the door now! I think that HE thinks he is protecting me because he barks at loud girl on top, not me! LOL!

Oh yea, that was the end of that session...she was already on edge and that just sent her right off the deep end! Oh well!

Be cool guys!

Ladies we know you love your pets. Especially your dogs. This is the third time I had a situation with a dog.
First time a small mixed bread jumped up on the bed and stuck his cold wet nose in my ass.

The second time a white little poodle jumped up on the bed next to my face while I was administering MISH and started growling at me and showing me its teeth.

Friday while I was getting a BBBJ a little Chiwawa jumped up on the chair where I had my cloths and started humping my under wear.

Also I have had several occasions where I showed up for a session and was greeted by the likes of Pit Bull’s, Doberman’s, German Shepherd’s and Rottweiler’s. In most every case the session didn't happen.

Pets, Pimps, SO'S, Spectators, Kids are a NO NO unless previously discussed!

DAMN CHIWAWA CAME BEFORE I DID! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Some one wrote... SL your lucky it was your under wear NOT your ear! LOL
The chihuahua owes you some money -- whatever you charge for an outcall quicky. You need to pimp out your underwear, and as a side business, you can be a dog breeder... Collect the "loved" item in a stay-fresh container, label it (breed, etc.).... MO MONEY! MO MONEY! MO MONEY!
The chihuahua owes you some money -- whatever you charge for an outcall quicky. You need to pimp out your underwear, and as a side business, you can be a dog breeder... Collect the "loved" item in a stay-fresh container, label it (breed, etc.).... MO MONEY! MO MONEY! MO MONEY! Originally Posted by emptywallet
A gent recently told me a very similar story. To make a long story short, he said that this little dog kept licking him and jumping on him while he was with the provider. The dog was a real hinder. And it even took a shit in his shoe. I love dogs! But I don't think they should be interfering with the date. Also, dogs are not on the same wavelength as humans. If a dog sees you pounding it's master, in it's doggy mind, it may think you are hurting their master. They just don't know. Thats probably why they are jumping on you. Keep in mind, dogs are very stylish thanks to Paris Hilton. So some people may think that having a dog around makes them look cute or in vogue. Nonetheless, dogs are not easy to take care of. Kudos to anyone for being a dog owner. And it's probably not easy for a touring lady with dogs. I'm not trying to down anyone for having dogs at an incall, I just think they should be controlled, thats all. It's not cute to have them jump on the guy. There are ways to control your dog too, they sell indoor play pens and cages in different shapes and sizes.
SL...did it pose for you?? (lol)

I love this thread........It makes me laugh......