Four more!

Perhaps she's more intelligent than she's led us to believe? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Just because I am blonde doesn't mean anything. I voted, I do volunteer work, and I go to school.
  • bbkid
  • 11-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Perhaps she's more intelligent than she's led us to believe? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
She is.
Just because I am blonde doesn't mean anything. I voted, I do volunteer work, and I go to school. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Those three things do not necessarily indicate intelligence.
But i get what you're saying.
Who's happy and who's sad? Originally Posted by trey
images2.jpg

Oh yeah...

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
  • Trey
  • 11-07-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm surprised you voted for Romney. You are in that four percent huh ded?
I'm surprised you voted for Romney. You are in that four percent huh ded? Originally Posted by trey
NO.....I wrote in "DickEmDown"
Question.
I believe they legalized "it" in Colorado so does that mean it's ok to talk about "it" in the Colorado forums?
I'm surprised you voted for Romney. You are in that four percent huh ded? Originally Posted by trey
If he did would he have to forsake his "blackness"?
  • Trey
  • 11-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Yes.
Question.
I believe they legalized "it" in Colorado so does that mean it's ok to talk about "it" in the Colorado forums? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
That would be a question for your Owners & Admins

If he did would he have to forsake his "blackness"? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

Nah, I don't think my "blackness" could ever be forsaken
Nah, I don't think my "blackness" could ever be forsaken Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Oh Reeaally!?

I'm happy.
Watch Dinesh De Souza's, "Obama 2016", and it may turn some of those smiles to tears.
FYI, Obama's agenda isn't going to make us happy.

LS
PS,

The California idiots that voted, "No" on Prop 37, deserve all the GMO food they can eat.

LS
Got news for some people...old, white, men are dying, and they're not being replaced... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Bob Schieffer said this on election night, and the numbers back him up.

Can't understand why the Repubs want to fuck up the system that keeps so many of them alive an extra 10-20 years...