Does tattoos(many) stop you from seeing a provider?

As long as they are well done by a pro. I will refuse if covered with too many ie full arm/leg/back tatts. A few are fine. I do have one
I don't like tattoos. The female body does not need further adornment. I don't even care for makeup on most women...
I have not been bothered by the ones on the ladies I have visited. They have been unobtrusive. But even though I may like the individual I am not fond of an extreme over the top amount that is pictured on some of the pictures seen within this thread. Small to medium sized and discrete ones don't bother me at all. Even some larger ones are fine if placed well. And if I really like the person and find them to be very nice then I may be okay with bigger ones too. Who knows till the time comes? Should I like the person I may tolerate a more graphic and larger display. I reiterate that I have been okay with the women I have seen in this arena.
C. Maybe

For me, it's a combination of the girl and the tattoo or tattoos. In the example of the very highly inked girl, I'm perfectly fine with this girl that is completely covered - the color in the tats and her own personal beauty adds up to being very appealing. The other girl with basically one tat of the pistols, totally turns me off. The tattoo is not very appealing plus in a bad location to boot.