DEMOCRAT UNION THUGS GONE CRAZY....

• CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 09:25 AM
This is laughable logic. Unemployed workers who don't won't to pay union dues are denied jobs by the pro union crowd. They have about the same choice as your woman in your phony analogy; actually they have a worse choice. A pregnant woman can always go across the border to another state and get the abortion. But an unemployed worker not so easily. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

speaking of making NO sense
Of course you don't understand. You have proven time and time again, your comprehension skills are at the level of a 3-year old.
Lets see that evidence Whatzup.
Look in the mirror. I'm talking about the way you guys are in this thread predicting doom, gloom, rioting, the dead rising from the grave, dogs and cats living together ...

Or, if you're talking about the backbreaking deficits in California and Texas, then you only have to look as far as your latest CA election cycle. 13 statewide referenda. Or, ahem, the Texas state budget shortfall...

What's your point?
  • CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Of course you don't understand. You have proven time and time again, your comprehension skills are at the level of a 3-year old. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you just don't won't get it do you Nostradamus?
You are the one who predicted the legislation would never be happen.

Your an ignoramus on political issues.

Look in the mirror. I'm talking about the way you guys are in this thread predicting doom, gloom, rioting, the dead rising from the grave, dogs and cats living together ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the one who predicted the legislation would never be happen.

Your an ignoramus on political issues. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I said it wouldn't happen without legal challenges. Dipshit. A Republican state legislature and governor can railroad anything they like into law. But the proof if its validity generally comes after it survives the legal challenges. Like Voter ID.

Who's the ignoramus?
NO. You claimed it wouldn't be come law and if it did, it would be over turned by the courts. The legislation is going to happen. You are only hoping for a legal challenge. Like I said. You claimed it wouldn't become law. It will, when the Governor signs the bill today !
This is laughable logic. Unemployed workers who don't won't to pay union dues are denied jobs by the pro union crowd. They have about the same choice as your woman in your phony analogy; actually they have a worse choice. A pregnant woman can always go across the border to another state and get the abortion. But an unemployed worker not so easily. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Only you would be clueless enough to say having to take a different job is comparable to being forced to bear a child. Of course, like all old, fat, white, male republicans who dominate the anti-choice argument for the republicans, you'll never be faced with the dilemma, will you pinhead?
It's your stupid analogy that equated a job with abortions. You fucking moron.

I was just playing within the confines of your own dumb logic. Your funny. You set up the very bad analogy, then when someone pokes a hole in it, you resort to calling someone a dummy for using the bad analogy you set up !

Fucking unbelievably stupid of you.
What do you expect? They are just a bunch of mindless odumbo cocksuckers...... Originally Posted by seedman55

you really bring up dick sucking a lot seedy,are you coming out soon?
It's your stupid analogy that equated a job with abortions. You fucking moron.

I was just playing within the confines of your own dumb logic. Your funny. You set up the very bad analogy, then when someone pokes a hole in it, you resort to calling someone a dummy for using the bad analogy you set up !

Fucking unbelievably stupid of you. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

“Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.”

Robert Heinlein
  • Seedy
  • 12-12-2012, 11:07 AM
you really bring up dick sucking a lot seedy,are you coming out soon? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lmmfao, i say it, because thats what they are.....

Furthermore, and here is the point that alot of unions don't get. Workers object to their union dues being funneled into the political process. In this last election alone, millions of dollars in union dues were spent on campaigning and electioneering. That is NOT what union dues were intended to do. Once unions crossed the line into becoming highly visible political operatives, they kind of lose any right to demand that all workers join them and contribute to political causes that the worker does not support. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
It is my understanding that dues money is not used for contributions to political candidates. Unions use voluntary contributions (PAC $$$) from their members for that purpose.