Big Dicks in the Hobby: Accepted or Rejected?

it makes me laugh when little dicked men where a xl magnum. Their excuse is that it is more comfortable - heheh ... YEA RIIIGHT! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

What have you heard about me? I usually wear the micro-magnums.
it makes me laugh when little dicked men where a xl magnum. Their excuse is that it is more comfortable - heheh ... YEA RIIIGHT! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Well if they would quit lying to them the he might know he isn't big
I warn ladies in my P411 profile of my size. It always amusing to show up and they realize that I wasn't kidding. I know lady who keeps Magnums hidden just for me. LOL
Gee! Where is the cabbage patch where all these blessed guys are coming from???
I use magnums because of the thinkness not so much the length, the standard size condoms are to tight and almost impossible to get on for me. I have never been rejected, a few comments here and there and one lady that had a hard time (no pun intended) but then again she was like 4'9" and maybe 100 pounds, but as long as we took it slow she didnt have any issues. The only time I have been told no about anything was anal, and I wasnt really asking to begin with. I would consider myself average length...7 or 8 inches?? but I am about 6 inches around as well which is why the magnums fit better.
This is so funny. I was with a provider a couple of weeks ago, and she had Magnums. She made me feel like a king, but it still didn't hide the fact I could have put 2 of my dicks in one of those condoms
Hung like a light switch
Well, my theory about a small dick is this: If I have to use a pair of tweezers to find
it or the Snugfit aflls off, and I have to give a 'finger job' instead of hand job, that's one very small dick. Or I need a magnifying glass to find it. It's like a stub you might find on a hobbit.
It's like a stub you might find on a hobbit. Originally Posted by alluringava
And just how many hobbit peckers have u seen?
And just how many hobbit peckers have u seen? Originally Posted by beezdat

I haven't been to Middle Earth yet, but I can only imagine.

Now, with huge dicks, if I need a shoehorn to try to get it in, I 'd probably have to ask the guy to leave.
Well this thread has threatened my desire to see any of these women. I never thought I would say this but I just may quit the whole hobby.
Agreed..
As a true Cock Slut, I love em all......bring your clean cock and balls to me and slurp slurp..........yum!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
finger jobs......lmafo

Well, my theory about a small dick is this: If I have to use a pair of tweezers to find
it or the Snugfit aflls off, and I have to give a 'finger job' instead of hand job, that's one very small dick. Or I need a magnifying glass to find it. It's like a stub you might find on a hobbit. Originally Posted by alluringava
Not just yet Tucson! You haven't had a taste of me! THEN you can retire from the hobby!
She asked me " Who do you think you're going to pleasure with that little thing"?

I said "Me".