ASPD not down just a big hoax ha ha!!

I have made some very good friends from the P . I told Amber that a while back and thanked her for it . That is all I want to remember and the good times we had before BT.
RIP ASPD.
Or did it crash again?
i've got that feeling that i forgot something when going on a long vacation.
Me too. Myself and my buddy saltshaker made the last posts in the general discussion area for the Houston area, which is right. saltshaker and I were there from the beginning, so it was fitting. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
There was another there too at the beginning D_J… don’t forget.
After nearly 7 years , I just deleted ASPD from my favorites on my computer.
It's gonna be weird for a little while not logging on to it everyday.
RIP ASPD.
I had the last post in the LR. It posted at 9:00 PM. I tried another post at 9:01 and it was gone.

I have the feeling like I just left middle school. There are still all of the same students in high school, but it's just not the same.
yep!!
The big one is down finally. ASPD is history now! :-(
I had the last post in the LR. It posted at 9:00 PM. I tried another post at 9:01 and it was gone.

I have the feeling like I just left middle school. There are still all of the same students in high school, but it's just not the same. Originally Posted by metal_head
If you make a post on a message board and there is no one there to read it, does it make a sound?
If you make a post on a message board and there is no one there to read it, does it make a sound? Originally Posted by bullet0122
Does it make the count?
Lol thinking the same thing when I read that.
Well, I have met some of the best providers in Houston through ASPD. I have also met virtually some of you guys and I appreciate ASPD for providing that.

Hopefully it will continue on this board.