THE TEA PARTY "STATE OF THE UNION" ADDRESS...

• WTF
  • 02-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Just because he doesn't speak spanish means nothing. The mayor of San Antonio (Julian Castro, the new liberal rising star) doesn't speak a lick of Spanish. Originally Posted by satexasguy
yea but he got a hot wife if I remember correctly
Rubio, illegal immigration, and Mexicans! Really WTF? Why are you such a racist Herr Obersturmfuhrer WTF.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2013, 01:36 PM
]Whatcaya got against Nazi's dick licker?
Just because he doesn't speak spanish means nothing. The mayor of San Antonio (Julian Castro, the new liberal rising star) doesn't speak a lick of Spanish. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Number one, that's not entirely true. They didn't speak the language in the home, but I'm pretty sure he connects with Mexican Americans. Number two, his mama was one of the leaders of La Raza Unida Party. He knows Mexican-Americans.

Again, my post, dipshit, away that Rubio didn't speak Mexican. He does not connect with the vast majority of American Latinos. You're arguing a moot point, for a change.

I suppose the GOP is backing Rubio in an effort to expand the party's appeal to Old white guys...
yea but he got a hot wife if I remember correctly Originally Posted by WTF
Well since you said THAT.....of course I have to go check it out

• Seedy
  • 02-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Well since you said THAT.....of course I have to go check it out

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Nice chin...........to rest my nuts on. Lmao
Your three inch vienna sausage probably gets your teensy little nuts to her chin if you push hard.

Nice chin...........to rest my nuts on. Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55