To cuss or not to cuss?

• loboy
  • 03-16-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm not a user of cuss words but it doesn't bother me...Ppl have their opinions and are free to express it
I was brought up, and believe, that if you have to resort to using expletives to express yourself, you a) have lost all command of the language you are attempting to use, and b) you need further education to improve your self-expression skills.

Now if you don't agree with me, then screw you... Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Thats not cussing Phantom. Instead of screw you, just say "Fuck you" once. Nobody is going to think bad of you here. Come on...spell it out for us one time...we wont tell on you...just amongst friends

Finish this for me..F-U
I was brought up, and believe, that if you have to resort to using expletives to express yourself, you a) have lost all command of the language you are attempting to use, and b) you need further education to improve your self-expression skills.
I would almost agree with you. But I had to read Love Story by Eric Segal as a freshman. It was translated in over 30 languages which is a good starting point in how many ways you can say the word 'fuck!'.
Of course Al Gore (the muse) often said he was the inspiration for the story. But Eric said.

"Al Gore has often stated that the plot is based on his life at Harvard; in 1997 Segal explained that "only the (fucking) emotional family baggage of the romantic hero...was inspired by a young Al Gore. But it was Gore's Harvard roommate, Tommy Lee Jones who inspired the half of the character that was a sensitive stud, a macho athlete with the heart of a poet".
Fuck yea!